“Makes you feel at home”
Review of Cosmo's Pizza - CLOSED

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Great design your own pizza, and the service was excellent. The staff made me feel like I had been coming in for years. Location may be a little off the beaten path but well worth the search.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I recently ordered some pizzas 'Carry Out' from Cosmos. The total was $30.80. I tipped them $2 just for the 30 seconds it took them to bag it up for me, $32.80 total. My bank account reads $37.80 cleared from this establishment. They illegally changed my tip and total amount. $7 tip on a to go order, come on (and I write my numerals very clear and concise as I am in the finance industry, my 2's do not look like 7's in any way, shape, or form). I am disputing with my credit card company, but wanted to advise all patrons BEWARE! My receipt says my server was Karen.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

This place has everything going for it! The staff exudes warmth, and the food is better than good - 6 or 7 takes on Benedict with PERFECT house-made Hollandaise...and fluffy Gouda Grits...and that Tasso Ham - oh my!! The prices are unbelievably low and the music was exceptional (on this visit, two fabulous female vocalists were tearing up a guitar and fiddle with familiar ballads and such). The joint was jumpin' on a drizzly Sunday, and my friend and I had a ball watching an eclectic "mixture of people" crowding the door to get in. There were hipsters, professorial types, preppies, chilluns, grandparents, yuppies (or whatever they call them now) and even after-church folk in ties! There are tables inside and out (but under a roof - and out of the rain). As busy as it was, the service was prompt and flawless. They have a great beer selection, and a wonderful "create your own" Bloody Mary station with every kind of hot sauce and garnish known to man! I will make a point to go there every time I go to Birmingham!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

5 Points offers so many great places to eat, but you must try this one on a Sunday morning! I was really looking forward to the gator sausage, but they were out. For the rest, you have to see for yourself!

Reviewed December 25, 2012

Great location at FIVE POINTS. And even better pizza. Stopped by, place was full, jazz band in the corner but well worth the wait. Nice salad, Rock and Roll pizza, glass of wine, sweet waitress, music - what could be better. Will go back when in Birmingham.