“Increasing Disappointment” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Increasing Disappointment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

For some reason this Chili's is declining in value, especially the food quality.

I had the famous half slab ribs and they were very dry covered in BBQ sauce. My wife had the chicken Alfredo and it was tasteless as was my daughter's chicken Alfredo. The table and chairs were sticky and some of them had to be wiped down after we sat down. My sweet potato fries came nearly cold on a very hot plate-I cannot figure that one out!

From what I could see, the whole place needs a through top to bottom cleaning. The outside also needs some very basic painting and repairs around the windows which could indicate that the small details may not matter on the inside either.

I have eaten at this Chili's many many times and I have not been this disappointed with most everything like I was today. Our waitress was very attentive.

Winter Garden, Florida
“Good food but Slow service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

The food was great, server was very friendly but very slow. To the point several times we wondered if they forgot us. It's a good place to hit up in terms of late night eats, just don't expect to be in and out

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

I visited this location for dinner last night and got the best waitress I've ever had - I would give her five stars easily. She was nice, funny and attentive without being overbearing. I will definitely ask to be in her section when I go in again.

The food was great (I highly recommend their new chipotle chicken fajitas) and considering that we got an appetizer and two entrees, the price was definitely not bad.

I'm usually not a big fan of Chili's outside of their unlimited soup/salad lunch, but they have given me a reason to return!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Rock Island, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chicken Crispers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

love chili's wherever you go!! Excellent service and great place to get apps and watch the game. Nothing better than hand battered crispers.

Visited September 2012
North Fort Myers, Florida
“Great combination of Mexican and American Cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

Great service, great food at reasonable prices. The wings are above average. Had a new drink called a Caronarita. You put a 7 oz corona suspended over a margarita. The beer blends with the margarita as the level goes down. Terrific.

• Visited July 2012