“Pancakes!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

The pancakes had a wonderful taste .. I ordered the bacon and eggs that came with 3 pancakes 4 slices of bacon and plenty of eggs .. price is a little more than I liked but very tasty..

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

My husband, 3 daughters and I were traveling through Birmingham and needed a quick breakfast spot. I looked up reviews and settled on OPH. We arrived with front door parking and no wait. The menu had a wide variety. My girls got the 5 dollar pancakes with a side of eggs. My husband got a strawberry crepe with bacon and eggs. I got blueberry pancakes with eggs and bacon. I don’t think we left anything on our plates. Everything was great. Service was fast and friendly. I would eat here again.

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed the food here. I'm a picky eater especially concerning breakfast foods. There was something for everyone. This restaurant is vegan friendly, family friendly and picky eater friendly. The wait was a bit long and the seating was tight. But the customer service and food makes up for that.

Reviewed June 5, 2018

After being in Birmingham for a few days, we wanted a good breakfast to start the day before heading home. Are we glad we chose this place.
Everything was delicious, and the service was very good! I had the senior breakfast with three moderate-sized pancakes, a sausage patty and two soft-scrambled eggs. The pancakes were some of the best I ever had and seemed to just melt in your mouth. My wife thoroughly enjoyed her English Michael, an English muffin topped with two poached eggs and a mushroom cream sauce. Good coffee, too!
If you have a chance, go there! It's downtown and close to the UAB campus, so traffic and parking can be a little taxing.

1  Thank fred532016
Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

I had the original pancakes and they melted in my mouth! The hash was excellent. I wish we had one of these at home!