“Crepes are excellent”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I love our version of this restaurant up in Minnesota so I talked my daughter into walking down for a really late breakfast. Every time I suggest this place I get "I'm not really a breakfast person". Whoever I drag in here ends up agreeing they will be back. We had two different crepes and they were wonderful. Prices are very reasonable.

The location is excellent and fun for people watching.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

This place is only open the first half of the day but the pancakes are incredible so make sure you save your calories.

1  Thank Wade29
Reviewed April 20, 2014

East review. They have an a amazing selection of pancakes and serious portions. We had a short wait to get in. The ambience is so-so, but then again its about the food. It was all done right and at fair cost. It is a hopping place, so if you want it fast, go to waffle house. I was a little disappointed that they did not have fresh OJ. Coffee was good and plentiful. This was certainly worth a repeat.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

We stopped in for a quick breakfast. I had the blueberry panckes 1/2 order. They were great! Our waitress was really nice and great service which can make any meal great! We would eat here again.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We walked over here on a Saturday morning, because there was no place to sit in our hotel's breakfast room. Yum! And our breakfasts were so huge that we never stopped for lunch. This breakfast kept us going until dark! I ordered the cherry crepes, expecting one crepe. Instead, they brought out three huge cherry crepes! They we divine! Along with a side of crispy bacon and hot tea. This is a great, informal place to bring the entire family. I'd eat here again, for sure.