“Really bad”

Add it.
Chop Suey Inn
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

This food is horrible. Flavorless, rancid, and even smells awful. The soy sauce packets were dirty. They don't use real lo mein noodles. The chicken was the cheapest, fatty, greasy crap you can buy. Everything we ordered was Inedible. Visiting from North Carolina I was excited to see a quick place to grab a bite with excellent reviews. Avoid this place like the plague.

There are newer reviews for Chop Suey Inn

Reviewed July 3, 2013

For this type of food, Pinches truly is excellent. It is definitely a hole in the wall, and not a luxury atmosphere....but the food speaks for itself. I got the pork tacos and my husband got the steak tacos. I could have eaten a dozen of them. They were fresh and flavorful. We were disappointed that the girl working the register wasn't able to suggest her favorite item when asked. In fact, she had trouble making a single recommendation at all. I think they should work on this because the food is so good, the servers should be able to tout it a bit. Other than this, there's nothing negative to say!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is a great place to drop by for a carry out, although you can dine in, the atmosphere is not anything special but vey clean. They cook as you order the food, and are exceptionally friendly. I have made a meal out of several egg rolls because they are just so good. The prices are very reasonable, and I find as with most Chinese restarants their servings are exceptionally large, and can be shared by two.....making it an even better value!

Reviewed February 29, 2012

This is the place to go for great tasting Chinese food with plenty of food in an order at the best prices! Great Chinese food, lots of it, and at a great price. You can't get great tasting Chinese food for this cheap price. Would recommend to anyone to eat.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

This small, family run restaurant is mostly take out but you can eat your food there. Not fancy, just friendly!
A large menu with very reasonable prices.
We've been in this area for nearly six months and the food is the best Chinese food we've been able to find in the area. We plan to make many return visits!