“Great Food!”

Cuisines: American, Greek, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Arrived to order lunch.Didnt get lunch prices because we took too long to look over the "Long menu",so watch the clock,or your entree will go up 3-4 dollars. We ordered 5 min too late eventhough we arrived 15min prior.Food was Great!(Hoover location)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,020)

Reviewed October 29, 2012

it was my mother day the manager made her feel so speciial tthanks

i plan to bring my daughter for her special day i wanted to come for my 55yr bday but my finance was low because you only come 55 once! double GRACE

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I was taken to the Fish Market for my birthday and really enjoyed it. Some family and friends met us there as a surprise and I ate the best crab legs! :) They even gave me a slice of Chocolate pie for desert. NICE

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We should have known better. The grouper was not fresh. Not sure why they charge "market" when it is not fresh. Also, not sure how you mess up fried pickles, but they did; we couldn't finish. French fries were overcooked and average. It does have an actual fish market so there is an overwhelming fish smell when you walk in. Indoor/outdoor seating. Order and pick up food at counter. Would not recommend, too many other choices around Birmingham.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We are at the Hoover location and had no problems. The food was excellent and the service prompt, even though the place was packed on a Friday evening. Decor is pretty basic; you wouldn't select this place for the ambience. But they seem to keep it clean and the prices are reasonable. This isn't up to the level of a Gulf Coast seafood place, but then you're 300 miles inland. All things considered, not bad.

1  Thank Papa_Sid