“Great Food”

Ranked #43 of 1,001 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed October 5, 2017

Decided to go eat there on the way home from Newnan Georgia. I am so excited that we did. The food here is great. I always get the Sweet and Sour Chicken because I haven't ever eaten Sweet and Sour Chicken that compares to theirs. This time however I got Chicken Fried Rice again NOT DISAPPOINTED. This will always be a favorite place for me to eat.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

This is a busy restaurant, we came to the restaurant early on a Sunday evening and approached the hostess stand. After a short wait the person behind the counter asked us how many and if we were here for dinner. After confirming the number in our party she asked another hostess to seat us. We were taken to a nice booth, on our way the hostess was very friendly.

We were immediately approached by our server Jacey who was very friendly and helpful during ordering. Service was prompt and spot on. I was a little disappointed that my beer wasn't served in a chilled glass.

This the place for excellent Asian food. I have found that the mom and pop Asian restaurants around town are serving schlock and taking so many shortcuts that they have ruined the cuisine. Not the case at PF Chang's. Food prepared the way it was intended, fresh and flavorful. I enjoyed the Mongolian Beef and my wife enjoyed her Beef and Broccoli. The egg rolls are the best that can be had in Birmingham. White and brown rice is offered and is a large portion.

A great experience and we look forward to returning in the future.

A review of their health department (5/17) score shows a 91 from their most recent inspection.

Reviewed September 16, 2017

Decided to go and try this restaurant as we have always been told how good it was. We had California roll, Lettuce wraps and dragon roll.They were great and very tasty! Then we had, between 5 people, sweet and sour chicken, Thai chicken, Tempura shrimp and steak, sesame chicken, fried rice and shrimp and lobster with fried rice! Everything came out nice and hot and was spiced just right! We had a wonderful server named Kristin and she was always ahead of our drinks as we never had to ask for a refill on anything! The restaurant is so nice and we loved every minute we were there!

Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

We had another wonderful meal. Service was wonderful. The restaurant has pretty murals on the wall. The surf and turf had a bouquet of favors and the sweet and sour chicken always a good choice if you have a hard time choosing a meal.

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

Our friends and us came here for lunch, on a Tuesday, to celebrate my husband's birthday. We all four had a different dish and each of us started saying how it wasn't as good as normal. We hardly ever have a bad meal here, so, we have to wonder what was going on? If this continues, have to wonder how many more times we will be back, because, we drive an hour just to eat here.