“Average franchise Chinese food, below average service” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #43 of 936 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Birmingham, Alabama
“Average franchise Chinese food, below average service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

OK standard fare with some seasonal menu items. Very good egg rolls and pot stickers, and some of the best wanton soup anywhere. Other entrees are standard fare, except for the salt and pepper shrimp. Always very good, fresh, large shrimp worth the $18 price. Sadly, service is always slow, sometimes, very slow

Visited May 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Fantastic lemon chicken”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

We stopped for lunch after a dr. Visit at UAB. The food was better than I remembered. I had delicious hot and sour soup and lemon chicken. The lemon chicken was out of this world. I will definitely visit the p f Chang near me when I go home.
Con: cold. Pro: delicious food and excellent service.

Visited May 2014
Louisiana
“Easter Visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

We were passing through and stopped here for lunch. The restaurant was not abnormally busy considering it was a holiday. Average 30 minute wait time. Staff where friendly. Good food which is consistent with the chain. Chicken lettuce wraps are delicious. Server was considerate to my sister's gluten intolerance and brought all gluten free sauces which was much appreciated. I would eat there again if I were in town.

Birmingham
“Top on Favorites list”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

LOVE this restaurant. Never disappoints! My husbands favorite restaurant. Great selection of food, beautiful atmosphere & the best drinks!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Birmingham, Alabama
“Rush, rush, rush.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

We were a party of nine for a birthday Saturday night. The joint was packed BUT despite all hands on deck the service was not up to snuff. We had to ask fro silverware. Also, drinks were ordered and a couple of folks had to ask twice. In my case, I ordered soup, dumplings, and Mongolian beef (very average as it turned out) as an entree. The soup (wonton) arrived in a timely fashion and was good. The dumplings arrived just as the soup was done but were not the ones I had ordered. The proper ones were brought (they were quite tasty) but before I had eaten two of them my entree was thrust onto the table in front of me. So, by the time I finished starters the main was barely warm. Others also had entrees crash in on their starters. Cannot say how annoying that sort of piling-on tends to be. Not to mention how crowded the table becomes. No kudos today.

• Visited March 2014