“Excellent!!!”

Reviewed January 23, 2008

Excellent!!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Reviewed January 5, 2008

The parking lot (shared by other restaurants and shops) was crowded. We had to drive around a couple of times to find a parking space. Inside the restaurant there was no wait for seats at the bar and that's where we dined.

Food and service were good. The back of the dining room featured large windows offering a view.

This is a very popular, successful chain, I think.

We enjoy their appetizers and like to order a variety of them instead of ordering a main dish.

Reviewed September 9, 2007

We have always gone to this Bistro since it's grand opening. After taking a year or so off from eating here we returned this past weekend to try it out once again. To my delight it was as good as always. As expected the service was very good. If you are in Birmingham and anywhere near Hwy 280 and the Summit Shopping Center Don't make the mistake as many do and get there and find they have to wait and decide to walk across the parking lot to Macaroni Grill. Comparing just the quality of food Macaroni Grill is sub-par to P.F. you need to stop by. If there is a wait there is a reason. It's worth the wait.
Changs.

PS.
Make sure you order the chicken lettuce wraps. OUTSTANDING as always.

P.F. Changs always gets an "A+" in my book.

1  Thank Craig B
Reviewed January 14, 2007

My husband adores this place....and so do I. We especially love the lettuce wraps and the pot stickers. The noodles are always fresh and hot. A great restaurant for Birmingham...

2  Thank shellito1012
Reviewed April 8, 2006

We were visiting Birmingham with our family. There were nine of us all together counting two small children. We arrived and I immediately noticed a health department rating of 94. In Birmingham, that seems to be a very high score. (We passed up the Mexican restuarant due to an 85 score.)After we registered, the host notified us they had a lot of reservations that night. (Turns out many local prom kids wanted to go there, too.) They quickly offered to seat us in the waiting area if that was okay. They assured us we would have full service. Tables and chairs were set up and we were waited on promptly.

Due to the fact I have never eaten here, I have no prior experiences with which to compare this one but I can tell you that I do not see how the visit could have been any better. Our server was wondeful. Our food was exactly what we ordered and it was delicious. (The rice is the only thing I would skip.) The shrimp was the best we have ever had anywhere.

Take it from a picky diner, if this experience is an indication of what you can expect, dine here if you have the opportunity. We will be back in June - with reservations!

3  Thank NurseHolt