“Excellent PF Changs” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #43 of 936 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups
Clemmons, NC
“Excellent PF Changs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2012

Great location in the nice Summit area. Service was excellent and the food was delicious. Provided my Warriors card and received our dessert for free.

Visited January 2012

“Always a good meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2011

I really enjoyed my last visit to PF Changs. It was just me and my 3 year old but they made us feel right at home. I loves the food and the service was great even though they were completely full.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Birmingham, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Greatest of all time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2011

We have been to this place more than 500 times for any occasion and every celebration. All top class for reasonable affordable prices.

California Hot Springs, California
“way overpriced for very average chinese food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

Our meal was typical chinese food, nothing spectacular, nothing great. In future I will save the very expensive cost of the bill and use the many good and inexpensive local chinese buffets.
The grilled salmon dish was undercooked, RAW and cold in the middle, so unappetizing. My compliant was met with "That's how it's supposed to be served, medium rare". Well, it was medium RAW, and I don't want my fish undercooked. They reheated it and it was still too raw inside. Other dishes were ok, but average at best. Rice was bland. Slapdash and meandering service, server changed mid-meal when one went on a break. Very loud noisy place. Definitely a disappointment. Can't understand the hype or why people want to pay the high prices. We agreed we would not return.

• Visited September 2011
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Fort Worth, Texas
“Consistently good food with excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2011

I have been to PF Chang's in Birmingham several times and am always pleased at the consistent quality of the food that is served and the friendliness of the wait staff.

• Visited September 2011