“Good variety of food, but too expensive”
Review of Stix Restaurant

Stix Restaurant
Ranked #150 of 964 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Good variety on menu. I like Chinese food, and I remember the food being good but pricey. I am thinking of returning because I now have several friends who like Japanese food, and I can still have the Chinese food I so enjoy.

There are newer reviews for Stix Restaurant

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I don't care fore the hibachi grills. But whatever the put on the egg-fried rice is very good. All-in-all, would prefer over restaurants ion the Galleria Circle area.

Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

We ate here for lunch this week. Our food was good, and our server was attentive. We tried coming here earlier this year and we had a terribly long wait, poor service, and our food was average at best. I was much more pleased this time and hope it was just a single bad experience.

Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

Went on a Wednesday night. Restaurant was full but sat right down at sushi bar. We ordered several different rolls. All were good but the Red Dragon was by far the best.. Would def go again.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Really good sushi and hibachi grill is fun. They have 2 sides to the restaurant...one is hibachi and the other is chinese (although you can order hibachi from the chinese side). Also you can sit at the sushi bar. You can make reservations for large groups but dont have to.Good food, good service, good prices.