“Food, Service & Ambiance just perfect!”

Hot & Hot Fish Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Hot & Hot Fish Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 978 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: American, Belgian, French
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2010

I've had dinner at Hot & Hot about 6 times as I try to eat there each time I am in Birmingham. This most recent visit there was the best experience yet. Our waiter was superb even with the additional responsibility of training another waiter. He (and the trainee) were excellent.
Now, to the food. I cannot begin to describe how delicious my meal was. Each of us had excellent dinners. I highly recommend the Pork Trio!
Thanks, Hot & Hot for another great experience!

Reviewed March 1, 2010

Another "hot" spot in the deep south. Hot & Hot Fish Club is a dining experience. I highly recommend a spot at the chef's bar where you can watch the action as a well organized and talented staff prepare the daily fare. Not a large place so reservations are recommended but if you do get in you will enjoy the experience.

Reviewed January 17, 2010

My wife and I just moved to Birmingham and had heard many good things about Hot and Hot. We visited on Saturday at 6:30 and were immediately seated at a lovely table in a bustling dining room. The service was friendly and attentive. I ordered the Shrimp & Grits and my wife ordered the Scallops. Both were excellent and the portions were appropriately moderate. We felt that the entrees were probably priced about $6 - 10 more than they derserved, based on the reputation of the chef/ owner.

All-in-all, a very nice experience and a restaurant that we will return to on special occasions.

Reviewed December 14, 2009

Sitting at the chef's table for a a 6 course meal was a true delight. Highly recommend this restaurant for people looking for a chef driven meal. Will set you back a bit, but well worth the experience.

Reviewed September 26, 2009

The menu changes when certain foods are in season. Probably the second best chef in Birmingham, behind Frank Stitz.