This hotel offers beer, wine and limited cocktails from 5:30 to 7PM each evening. At the same time they have some hot snack foods such as hot dogs, potatoes, meatballs, etc. They offer a nice selection of warm breakfast foods such as biscuits and gravy, french toast, sausage patties, scrambled eggs and waffles you prepare yourself--plus coffee, juice and pastries. The rooms are an adequate size and are kept orderly by housekeeping staff. Free internet is provided and the hotel is near 2 large malls with upscale stores. The only down side has to do with Birmingham itself. DRIVING THERE IS TOTAL GRIDLOCK!! It takes forever to get anyplace. They need a loop around the city and traffic lights that are better synchronized.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short distance from I-65, Drury Inn & Suites in Southwest Lakeshore Drive is seven minutes from the University of Alabama-Birmingham and a short drive to downtown Birmingham attractions. Relax in your clean, comfortable room and enjoy a free hot breakfast, served every day, as well as free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Birmingham Lakeshore Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Birmingham Sw
- Drury Inn & Suites Birmingham Sw Hotel Birmingham
- Drury Inn Birmingham
- Drury Birmingham