We stayed here as the last night on our long car trip. We have never stayed at a Drury Inn but we tried it because it looked great online. Our room had a separate bedroom enclosed with an actual door and that was great for added privacy without the added price. We paid less than $100 for the night and my teenage son slept in the comfortable pull out sofa bed while the rest if us slept in the queen size beds. I have a Tempurpedic at home but these beds were quite comfortable. My husband liked that the air conditioner made the room very cold. We dined at a restaurant but the evening meal they serve looked appetizing (and free). We grabbed breakfast in the morning to go but it wasn't quite set up yet. The staff was very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short distance from I-65, Drury Inn & Suites in Southwest Birmingham is seven minutes from the University of Alabama-Birmingham and a short drive to downtown Birmingham attractions. Relax in your clean, comfortable room and enjoy a free hot breakfast, served every day, as well as free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Birmingham Southwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Birmingham Sw
- Drury Inn & Suites Birmingham Sw Hotel Birmingham
- Drury Inn Birmingham
- Drury Birmingham