Drury Inn & Suites Birmingham Lakeshore Drive
$116
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$129
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$196
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Birmingham Homewood(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
$89
La Quinta Inn & Suites Birmingham Hoover(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
$75
$109
Hampton.com
Hyatt Place Birmingham / Inverness(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
$89
Hyatt.com
$189
$119
$101
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$90
All reviewsfree drinksevening kickbackhot dogsindoor outdoor poolchicken stripsevening foodbaked potatobreakfast and dinnerhot breakfaststate farmwafflesnext morningevening receptionfront desk clerkcomfortable rooma great place to staystaff was very friendly
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Oh-my gosh! Drury Inn, I am a fan for LIFE! I had never stayed in a Drury before this one and now I never want to stay anywhere else.

We came in with a large group, and if management is reading this they will know EXACTLY what group we were!!! (3 kids, crazy diving family from Pittsburgh..yeah, that's us!) To write about all of the wonderful things would take days. Staff: AMAZING Rooms: AMAZING House Service: AMAZING Typically if you read my reviews I am very, very honest and will tell you if anything was not up to par..the ONLY thing I can say about Drury is I wish the gym were bigger. THAT'S IT!!

There is a "kick back" every night and they serve REAL FOOD! And it's good food, too!! Nachos, chicken tenders, baked potatos, soups, salads, veggies, chips, dips, meatballs...very good, not like the other "managers receptions" that I have been to where you get Ritz Crackers and that's the end of it. The drinks are good too! 3 free alcoholic beverages per night of stay per person over the age of 21. Breakfast was also AMAZING.

I'm saying nothing more - just stay here. You will NOT regret it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Nik4213
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stayed at this property for a week on business and really enjoyed. The room was spotless, the bed extremely comfortable, the breakfast and happy hour a nice addition BUT best of all, the friendly, courteous, smiling staff. It was so nice to start and end the day with them! I am extremely particular and this was a 5 star experience. Thanks to all.

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank MichelleMMmarietta
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Great location, with plenty of restaurants nearby. Free breakfast, dinner, and long-distance! What more could you want? The decor is rather sober (lots of browns), but other than that, this is a chain that is giving Marriott a run for its money. Their loyalty program is worth joining. The staff is one of their greatest assets.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Professional-Pilgrim
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

This is a very clean hotel!! Super friendly staff!! They go out of their way to make you feel welcome!! We have stayed there 3 times now and we will stay there every time we go through Birmingham!! Wonderful breakfast and happy hour!! Staff even comes around and clears your table for you!!

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank 8gkids
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We had a excellent room. Everyone was very nice. During the kick-back in the evening the Manager even came around and talked to the guests. He even helped clear off tables. There was plenty of room for people to set and there were several seating areas for people to set around and visit. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: We had a suite at the end of the hall and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple