My husband and I stayed here. We usually stay at Hampton Inn or Homewood Suites. We decided to give this hotel a try since they told us they had free drinks for guest. The rooms were around 100 bucks a night which is what we usually pay at the other hotels. So we gave them a try. The bed covers looked cheap and dingy and the room had an odor. Honestly, the room should have been priced around 59 bucks a night. It felt dirty and nasty like we were staying at an extended stay hotel. Compared to the Hilton hotels, this hotel sucks! Will never stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short distance from I-65, Drury Inn & Suites in Southwest Birmingham is seven minutes from the University of Alabama-Birmingham and a short drive to downtown Birmingham attractions. Relax in your clean, comfortable room and enjoy a free hot breakfast, served every day, as well as free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Drury Hotels Company, LLC so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Birmingham Southwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Birmingham Sw Hotel Birmingham
- Drury Inn And Suites Birmingham Sw
- Drury Inn Birmingham
- Drury Birmingham