For my one night stay, I was surprised that I had to spend NO money on food. Drury Inn offers a "happy hour" buffet that includes wings, baked potatoes, soup, nachos, salad, and 2 free drinks. I was shocked! So much food that it served as my dinner. The next morning, they served a hot breakfast with eggs, potatoes, bacon, biscuits & gravy, and make-your-own waffles. Juice, cereals and oatmeal. Wow. Not only so, for 1 whole hour you can call long-distance for free. In case you forget your laptop, they have computers on the 2nd floor atrium. Clean room, comfy bed, and all rooms now have recliners, as well. I loved it. And the staff are great! Will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short distance from I-65, Drury Inn & Suites in Southwest Birmingham is seven minutes from the University of Alabama-Birmingham and a short drive to downtown Birmingham attractions. Relax in your clean, comfortable room and enjoy a free hot breakfast, served every day, as well as free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Birmingham Southwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Birmingham Sw
- Drury Inn & Suites Birmingham Sw Hotel Birmingham
- Drury Inn Birmingham
- Drury Birmingham