We drove 651 miles the day we stayed at the Drury in Birmingham and were beat. We picked up one of the Travel Discount books at a rest area. We were able to get the room at a discounted rate, had a great snack which was actually a full dinner for us as we were too tired to go back out; chicken strips, baked potatoes, mac & cheese, salad, hot dogs, popcorn, nachos, chili, etc. We also had red wine for free, free wi-fi, 1 hour of free long distance (didn't use it, but it was offered) and a hot breakfast in the morning.....such a deal. The staff were also so polite and helpful, it's nice to know they still exist. The room was very clean and nice.....all-in-all it was excellent and perfect for these two weery travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short distance from I-65, Drury Inn & Suites in Southwest Birmingham is seven minutes from the University of Alabama-Birmingham and a short drive to downtown Birmingham attractions. Relax in your clean, comfortable room and enjoy a free hot breakfast, served every day, as well as free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Birmingham Southwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Birmingham Sw
- Drury Inn & Suites Birmingham Sw Hotel Birmingham
- Drury Inn Birmingham
- Drury Birmingham