“I love this place, its in my building !” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #65 of 936 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Description: http://www.al.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2011/12/owners_of_birminghams_trattori.html
Birmingham, Alabama
“I love this place, its in my building !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

The atmosphere is very welcoming and the food (EVERYTHING) is amazingly great. The sidewalk dining is especially great for the brunch on the weekend!

• Visited March 2014

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Awesome Sunday brunch worth the wait”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

Unusual dishes all prepared with fresh, local ingredients. We arrived when it opened on a Sunday at 11:00 am, but found there was already a line. One of the local said that they open for coffee at 10:30 so the secret is to come for coffee, get a table, then line up for the brunch. You stand in line to order, and the line snaked around the small dining room. There aren't many tables but they turn over pretty quickly. I had farm fresh eggs over polenta (which seemed like grits to me!) with bacon. Awesome! One in our party had a frittata which was great. Folks around us had the most awesome looking french toast but I had a 4-hour drive after that, and I was afraid that would put me to sleep. They also have a unique biscuit and gravy dish with a salad. I can't wait to go back, and now I know to show up early for coffee to get a table!

Visited February 2014
Birmingham, Alabama
“Upscale Sidewalk dining at modest prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

Several of us went here for lunch recently on one of those perfect spring days. We got there early enough to get outside seating. The staff was friendly and competent. The food was delicious! I'll definitely be going back..

Visited February 2014
Huntsville, Alabama
“Italian Vibe in Downtown Birmingham”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

This small eatery was doing brisk brunch business on Sunday. Walk in and place your order and the wait staff will bring it out to you. the breakfast pizza was excellent, the chocolate orange scones were fresh and flavorful and the coffee was first rate -- what more could you ask for. Oh yes, the prices were very reasonable! Wish one of these was in my hometown - I'd go there often.

Visited January 2014
Reidsville, North Carolina
“WONDERFUL !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

You cannot go wrong with this little place. We are in B'ham 6/7 times a year on business and this is our "go to" place in Downtown !!!

Visited October 2013