“WONDERFUL !!!”
Review of Trattoria Centrale

Trattoria Centrale
Ranked #70 of 964 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Http://www.al.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2011/12/owners_of_birminghams_trattori.html
Reviewed December 9, 2013

You cannot go wrong with this little place. We are in B'ham 6/7 times a year on business and this is our "go to" place in Downtown !!!

1  Thank Sharon J
There are newer reviews for Trattoria Centrale

Reviewed August 15, 2013

The restaurant itself is not much to look at, but its food makes it a bright spot in the Birmingham downtown area which is becoming home to a number of these small, trendy eateries. The food here is really good. I love Italian food, and I have been to Italy a few times, and though it's not quite up to Italian standards, it's pretty darn good. I had the Monday daily special, and it was a rich, creamy pasta with Italian sausage. Perfect al dente penne pasta. My fried had a tortellini salad that was wonderful. I wish they add some crusty Italian bread to with the entries, but I won't complain because lunch was fine without it. I have heard their brunch is amazing, so I plan on trying that this Saturday. I can't wait.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

The food is amazing, the price is affordable, and the service is excellent. The quality of the food is really unsurpassed in the city. I eat here a lot, and I have never been disappointed. The french toast offered on Sundays for brunch is an absolute vision.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

This small and quaint restaurant with wonderful outdoor seating has great lunch fare, Friday night dinner and a brunch to die for. You can never go wrong with any of their menu items!! It'll truly be love at first bite!!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

More like a cafeteria than a restaurant. You stand in line to order - nothing but pizza, a soup, little salads. None of which were tasty. Service slow.