“Excellent Hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham / Lakeshore Drive
Ranked #20 of 80 Hotels in Birmingham
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We booked as a group. All rooms were exactly what we requested. Hotel staff were friendly and greeted us when we arrived. Restaurant staff were extremely helpful and enthusiastic. We will be returning to this hotel in the near future. It's close to area restaurants!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Matthew D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham / Lakeshore Drive, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear Anita L,

I’m pleased to hear you enjoyed your time spent at our hotel. I can speak for the entire staff when I say that we look forward to accommodating you in your next trip to Birmingham. We love having you here!

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Services are really good, the staff is always helpful and nice, the room is comfortable and clean. The bed might be a bit too soft for me. If I went to Birmingham again I'd definitely chose this hotel. The only complain I'd have is that it seems like the bathroom was not vaccumed everyday while I stayed there.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Rosa Patricia S

Dear Rosa Patricia S,

I’m pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us during your trip to Birmingham. I hope you continue choosing us as your hotel during your visits to Birmingham! We love having you here!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

We go to the Birmingham/Bessemer area twice a year, but this is my first time staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. Our usual hotel was full. I really enjoyed my stay there though, and we are planning on using this as our primary place to stay now. The rooms were clean. There were plenty of towels and soap. The staff was friendly, and my son loved the indoor pool. Really nice place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Amanda B,

I’m pleased to hear that your first time at our property was an excellent experience. I’m glad that you will continue staying with us for your future trips to Birmingham. If you have any questions regarding future reservations, feel free to contact the hotel at any time.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Great service and accommodations with a great location. Breakfast was great and so was the service we received. Late at night and your ready to go to bed and relax in a great surrounding. I have always loved staying at a Hilton facility due to the excellent service that is provided by their staff. I am a gold member and travel a great deal with my job and these hotels always make you feel like your important no matter what location, state or city the hotel is in.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Matthew D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham / Lakeshore Drive, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Dear Shirley M,
I’m please to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. My team works long hours every day to make sure the guest is satisfied with their stay. They take great pride in their work and will be thrilled to read your wonderful accolades. I hope that your future visits to Birmingham will bring you back through our doors, we love having you here!!

Reviewed November 15, 2013

The staff, the room and the atmosphere was wonderful. I would recommend this hotel to everybody. The breakfast was wonderful as well. I really enjoyed sitting in the lobby by the fireplace. The staff was so friendly and helpful. It was as if we all knew each other. From the front desk clerk to the wonderful women who cleaned the rooms so well everyday, Hilton Garden Birmingham is the place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Louis F,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an outstanding review of our hotel! I will be sure to share your review with my team. They will be pleased to know that their work doesn’t go unnoticed. I hope you choose our location the next time you’re in Birmingham!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Only a few minutes from downtown Birmingham and close to a variety of places to shop and eat. Add to this the well above average staff attentiveness and accommodation makes this perhaps my favorite of the Hilton properties I stay at routinely.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Matthew D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham / Lakeshore Drive, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Dear Steve T,

Thank you so much for your response, I’m so glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope you continue to stay with us in your future visits to Birmingham!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Staff is very nice and lobby area is a great place to hang out, as the lobby area gives you a feel like you are at home. Meals were pretty good. The rooms were clean. We did find that the pillows were very uncomfortable.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Richard S,

The staff at our hotel strives to provide excellent customer service to every guest. I’m pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I’m so sorry that the pillows did not meet the comfortable level that you’re accustomed to. I hope you still choose our hotel in your future visits to Birmingham.