“We’re BACK!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Just HAD to return to this fabulous restaurant to not only have the best pizza I’ve had but now we have to add the unusual but delightful Watermelon-Tomato Salad. This locally-sourced Salad is a delectable combination of delicious heirloom tomatoes and juicy watermelon, roasted corn, zucchini, squash, radishes, beets and tiny chunks of feta cheese. I didn’t detect any salad dressing, just a little salt to draw out the juices and some crushed mint. You have so many yummy ingredients marrying in this salad you really need nothing more. MAKE SURE YOU ASK FOR IT THOUGH. The salad only has a short performance because This fruit and all the great vegetables only have a brief window when the ingredients were perfection and our salads were certainly right at the perfection point. YOU MUST TRY THIS SALAD.

THEN, THERE’s the pizza. We settled on the Bbq pizza (their most popular pie) because it is heaven. Subtle bbq that blends so well with the other ingredients on a thin crust.

We also selected THE CHILTON. This pizza was a nod to the juicy CHILTON County Peaches grown close by. The pie also has pork, onions, and truffle oil. It was fantastic.

We couldn’t do a dessert. We just couldn’t do it. Will save dessert until another time.

Our server was Emma and she did a marvelous job of taking care of us. She was knowledgeable about all of the pizzas as well as their beer selections. The staff at SLICE know their product and make excellent suggestions. Once again we were impressed.

Reviewed July 11, 2018

I love this place! Consistently the best! Every time we visit, we get at least one pizza and it doesn't matter which one you order, they are all great! My personal favorites are the white shadow and the veggie pesto. The Lakeview is also a delicious pie! Great atmosphere too! If the weather is good, we love sitting outside! Sunday's bloody mary special is another fabulous reason to go!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

First time in area and stopped here because of trip advisor rating. So glad we did. We had the cheese bread...disappeared in like 2 minutes. The wings were very good and with to die for ranch dressing. We had two pizzas and they were fresh and perfect. The staff was friendly and attentive. Wish we had one local.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

I have been several times and the food quality is always the same....DELICIOUS! The bartender Luis makes great drinks and is always attentive. I almost always get the Baked Feta and White Shadow Pizza and it never disappoints.

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

My daughter wanted a nice lunch option. I saw this on TV, so we tried it. I’m so glad we did. It was fabulous. They have great lunch specials - slice and a salad for 8 bucks. We added a baked feta and a peach cheesecake. It was some of the best food I’ve had in a while. I will definitely go back.