All reviews air worked well front office room was clean booked this hotel bath towels road trip would stay again staff was very friendly
Reviewed August 11, 2010

The first room was dirty. The sheets were not clean or the bathrooms. The toliet had pee on it. So they moved is to another room which smelled like poop!! There was no cable in this room so I could not watch tv. I was up very late because the bed were so old and uncomfortble and pillow were old and lumpy!! It would have been nice to be able to watch tv!! I will NEVER be back!!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2010

At $50 a night, I'm willing to be a bit forgiving. But no forgiveness was needed for this location. The WiFi was really fast--like being home!--and the kitchen was well-supplied. I care about cleanliness, a good, strong shower, location, helpful staff, and price, and I was completely satisfied on all counts. Be aware the bed in my room was very stiff. I have trouble sleeping due to fibromyalgia, so I always travel with my own air bed--therefore, the hardness of the hotel's bed didn't matter to me. (Some folks like hard beds, but I don't.) I advise using good earplugs like Hearos because the potential for noise in this location is there, but I didn't have any problems at all. Would I stay again? In a Birmingham ;-) minute! I also plan to check out other locations in this chain on a future road trip I plan to take in August. The prices are right, and when you're on a road trip, having a kitchen is so important.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 14, 2010

My daughter and I stayed at this hotel for one night to attend a softball tournament nearby. The hotel is close to restaurants and some shopping. After driving 4 hours from Atlanta and playing 2 games we had an hour break before evening games and went to check in. The clerk said we were too early (1 1/2 hours) and the policy was check in at 3. After explaining she finally agreed to check to see if a room was ready, it was. The clerk seemed very put out , not friendly and didn't seem to care about helping make our stay comfortable.The room itself was large but not very clean. There was a used bar of soap, washrag and razor in the tub and cigarette burns on both the comforter and sink ledge. The room did not smell like smoke though. I was very disappointed to find that there are no ice machines for the guests to use. The hotel office did not have ice to give us either. This was a problem since my daughter had to use ice after games on sore muscles and we had a small cooler to take to the games. The hotel room had a coffee machine in it but no cups or glasses to drink it in. We asked for a 6amwakeup call and received the call at 4:30. I will not be returning to this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Lolob65
Reviewed May 27, 2010

I was passing through Birmingham 1 night and booked a stay here.
I was very happily surpirsed! The staff was friendly and very helpful
The room was super clean & inexpensive. It was quite and I never heard a peep from any other guests even though the place looked pretty full.
I have stayed at some other extended chains in Bham that were horrible- But this one gets 2 thumbs up!
I will definitly stay here again very soon.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed April 20, 2010

This hotel was great! I had 4 rooms there with 9 people staying, we were all very satisfied! This property was very quiet, friendly satff,clean and affordable. There was a couple of resturants within walking distance and fast food and shopping only a couple of miles away. We will be returning due to my mom having brain cancer and follow treatments and we will definatly planning to saty there. GREAT FIND!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family