First of all, I want to point out that I do NOT expect 5 star facility when paying for a 2 star. However, I DO expect hygienic and clean facility. This place was sorely lacking in that area. I want to give as detailed account as I possibly can, because I could not believe that hotels this disgusting can charge $55 a night:
1) I found a toenail in the bed
2) The toilet had dust and scum on it
3) The chair in the kitchen was sticky (probably someone spilled syrup at one point and the housekeeping staff did not notice it)
4) And the worst of it all, the towels were stained and had pubic hair embedded in the fibers
In all my years of traveling, I could not believe how disgusting this place was. I stayed in cleaner places when I traveled in Africa.
Furthermore, the internet was so slow and some pages would not load.
I would gladly pay a little more to get a cleaner place. If having a clean place is important to you (as it should be to everyone), I recommend you look elsewhere. It is NOT worth the savings.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Extended Stay America - Birmingham - Perimeter Park South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Birmingham / Perimeter Park South Hotel Birmingham
- Extended Stay America Birmingham