All reviews air worked well coffee pot front office room was clean booked this hotel bath towels road trip would stay again staff was very friendly
Reviewed December 22, 2009

The hotel is very clean and nice. Very secure and quiet.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2008

I have stayed at this hotel many times in the last two years and always find it meets my needs as it is always clean and everything in the unit works.I have recommended it to friends who have taken my recommendation and felt the same way I feel.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed July 3, 2008

A reasonable hotel for a place to sleep. It certainly isn't fancy but it was reasonably clean and the staff was friendly. I would stay there again when in Birmingham if I needed a place to sleep without much more than that.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed June 4, 2007

My boys (age 14 & 7) and I made reservations to stay here 3 months in advance for a room with a king bed. When we arrived they said it wasn't available. I was stuck because this was the weekend of the NASCAR race in Talladega. Everything was booked. They offered us 2 rooms with queen beds for the price of what we reserved about 4 rooms apart. Not a bad deal although I wanted us all together. So, we accepted. Both rooms stunk of cigarette smoke. Now after a month I see on my credit card bill that I was charged for both rooms. We called them on it and it looks like I'm stuck again. They are refusing to reimburse us. What a lousey buisness to treat customers this way.

Stayed: April 2007
Reviewed April 3, 2007

Good choice for the money! The staff was very friendly, rooms clean and the location was perfect. The area is in a safe part of town with lots of nearby restaurants and quick access to highways.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled as a couple