All reviews movie theater great hotel king suite within walking distance complimentary breakfast restaurants and shopping road trip beds were very comfortable nice stay definitely stay here again fitness center front desk staff staff was friendly business trip publix inns surgery
Reviewed September 16, 2018

I like this hotel. It is situated away from the traffic area so it is quiet. It is within very close proximity to Hwy 280 and 119 and 59 so accessing routes to other areas and Birmingham are just minutes away. The location is within walking distance to a large grocery store, a movie theater. a few shops, and a few places to eat. I think the one thing that has attracted me to this location is how quiet the hotel is in general and I always have a good nights rest.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HISBirmingham, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/280 East-Eagle Point, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2018

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to Thank you for your comments. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements. We want to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. We appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton brand. Please reach out to me if we may be of future assistance.

Reviewed September 14, 2018

The hotel is quite typical of other Hampton Inns. My main point about this hotel is that it is difficult to find. I tried to add the address to my car's navigation and it wouldn't take the street number. I called the hotel and was told to use 6300 in place of 6220 which I did. When we "arrived at your destination" there was no hotel in sight. I called the hotel again and was told that the hotel is right behind the AMC Movie theater so I should search for that. It was all a bit confusing, but we finally did arrive at our destination.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to Thank you for your comments. We apologize for the confusion of finding our great location. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements. We want to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. We appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton brand. Please reach out to me if we may be of future assistance.

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was wonderful. The price was very reasonable compaired to other choices. The hotel was out of the downtown area, but it was easy to get to the interstate. The location seemed to be a very safe area with multiple dining choices nearby. The evening check in clerk was very nice and helpful. The room and common areas were spotless.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2018

We reserved a block for our wedding party, and stayed at this hotel at wedding night ourselves too.Hotel has nice amenities and lobby /breakfast area. However we had a bad experience.First, staff messed up our welcome bags (12 different rooms) Second and showstopper issue, staff didn't clean our suite. When we arrived the room after our wedding, we had to clean the room ourselves as bride and groom. Staff ignored our request during day to clean the room.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HISBirmingham, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/280 East-Eagle Point, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for the miscommunication error. But we never ignore request esp. when it comes to our guests and groups to our hotel. Please reach out to management to further discuss.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

My family and I recently stayed at this hotel to attend my uncle's funeral. I love the location of this hotel. Even though it just off Highway 280, it is very quiet. I had two deer run in front of my car as I returned to the hotel after visiting with family. Nature is nearby but the location is also close to a Publix, Zaxby's, Chicken Salad Chick, Melting Pot just to name a few. The businesses are easy to access too. The staff at the Hampton were very friendly. My room was a king suite and it was immaculate.

Room tip: Room 328 was an excellent choice, far away from elevators & ice machine
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
HISBirmingham, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/280 East-Eagle Point, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay with us. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to Thank you for your comments. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements. We want to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future