Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/280 East-Eagle Point
Ranked #4 of 79 Hotels in Birmingham
Knoxville, TN, United States
“New Hampton Inn”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Excellent staff, facility, cleanliness and breakfast. We enjoyed our stay. The location is very convenient to restaurants, a supermarket and shops. We highly recommend this if you are looking for a good place to stay for business or recreation in the area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Valdosta, Georgia
Reviewed April 16, 2014

The hotel was nice. Seems up to date until I reach my room and find it is missing a fridge and microwave. I thought all Hamptons, especially one that looked as new as this one, would have both. Oh well. I also found my toilet was dirty and needed to be flushed. Other then that it was all fine.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Niki P
Opelika, United States
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We had a wonderful experience with this hotel. The room was very clean, as well as the bathroom. The room, as well as the linens, smelled fresh. I have a thing with bugs, so I made sure to check the beds and they were clear. The complimentary breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Cristie S
United States
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn twice over the last 2 years. Staff is super, accomodations top notch. Thanks for another great stay! I highly recommend this Hampton Inn. The only problem I have is with this Trip Advisor report that tells me how many characters I must have in order to give a review. Ridiculous.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

ctyadmcc
Reviewed April 9, 2014

This is a standout location. Very clean and classy. Staff was friendly. Room might have been slightly smaller than some, but very well appointed. I appreciated the breakfast being a bit better than most locations. The steak and cheese eggs were great and they had some different sausage. It was nice having a little spice in the food! My room was completely quiet. The bed was comfortable. The parking was plentiful. Since my GPS wasn't updated, it was a little tricky finding my way into the place, but once I was there, everything was top notch Hampton.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Pascagoula
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

We stayed for two nights and were pleased with our stay. My husband is a Hilton Honors member yet did not have his account information at time of reservation. I asked the male at Check In to please match his account to the reservation to make sure he receives the points. I was assured at two different occasions from the male employee that he located the account and all was taken care of. I noticed at the time of check out that the HH info was blank. Thankfully, Barbara was working the chilly morning we checked out. She checked several things and realized it wasn't matched. She called HH for us and we were pressed for time to leave. She took my number and called back shortly after with information on our account. She went above and beyond to take care of us. I asked why the other employee would say something and not in fact do it. She couldn't give me an answer for that.

The hotel was clean, the gym was fantastic, the complimentary breakfast was delicious with plenty of options and the staff was friendly ( even the one that didn't follow through). This review would have been rated lower but Barbara did an amazing job at redeeming our upset with the Check In employee. If you are a member of Hilton Honors, please double check to make sure you're receiving the points.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dothan, United States
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I spent three days and two nights at this location. Rooms were clean and fresh. Staff was extra nice. Location near movie theatres, restaurants yet far enough away to be really quiet. Very nice. We will definitely stay here again and recommend it.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family