“Loved this hotel!”

Ranked #3 of 79 Hotels in Birmingham
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Loved this hotel!”
Reviewed June 12, 2011

I stayed here for 1 one night on business. I was very impressed with a couple of things: The hotel and new and extreamly clean! ( And I am very picky!) The beds were wonderful and the breakfast was great. It was in a wonderful and safe part of town. Movie theatre, Spa, Resturants and Shopping were all less than a 1/2 mile. They were so close you could probably walk. I will definitly be back to this hotel when i come again to the area. The staff was very friendly, including the manager Deanna and Joe. They definitely want to ensure that your stay is the best.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank pickyrach
DeannaJones, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/280 East-Eagle Point, responded to this review, June 14, 2011
Thank you for taking time to let everyone know that we can pass the "picky" test! We strive to excel at every need or request a guest has or may have. I am so proud that we were able to make such a great impression on you..please visit us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed June 3, 2011

We (Ecolab) had a meeting at the new Hampton Inn in Birmingham at Eagle Point. We had a great experience for our meeting and with the rooms we rented. I would like to make a special mention of Joe in engineering. Everyone was great, but Joe went over and above in helping accomodate us during our stay and meeting. I would recomend anyone and everyone to have their meetings or stay here. Be sure to ask for Joe, your experience is sure to be a great one!! Thanks to everyone at the Hampton!

1 Thank TravisTinch
Thank you very much for letting everyone know that your experiences here were the best you've encountered! We enjoyed having your group here and look forward to your return!
Palo Alto, California
Reviewed May 27, 2011

Me and my mom is staying here now for the Memorial Day weekend (May 2011). We both have separate rooms, and my mom registered a noise complaint on the first night. At that time her and the attendant agreed to wait and see if the noise levels would change.

The next day, she experienced the same noise again, and IMMEDIATELY Joe jumped to provide her with a new room. He not only got her an upgraded room, he personally moved all of her stuff over with no hesitation.

This building is new, well kept, and so far a delight to reside in. I will definitely be back - and may I suggest getting the suite room if you have a small family (3 maybe 4). The room is more than big enough!

• Stayed May 2011
1 Thank JokeySmurf
While I am disappointed that some of our guest were not very considerate of the amount of noise they were making, I'm glad we were able to impress you with how well we responded to ensuring your comfort. Our suites are gorgeous aren't they!! We hope you will be back soon!
Needham, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 21, 2011

This is a brand new Hampton Inn. So new it still has the new hotel shine and smell. Staff eager to ensure that guests are happy. Received call 30 minutes after check-in asking if everything was OK. Met every morning by Joe who is proud of "my hotel" and who wanted to confirm all was meeting my expectations. Hotel in easy walking distance to grocery store, restaurants, shops, and movie theater.

1 Thank TravelingLibrary
DeannaJones, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/280 East-Eagle Point, responded to this review, May 24, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a comment about your experience with us. Thank you for also recognizing Joe, he is pretty special. We look forward to your return!
Monroe, Georgia
Reviewed May 21, 2011

Thoroughly happy with accomodations. Breakfast is great! Very friendly and courteous staff. You must meet Joe! :-)

• Stayed May 2011
1 Thank jktaylor96
I' m so glad that you really do know how grateful we are to have your business. We pride ourselves in "practicing hospitality daily" and apparently it shows! Thank you so much for posting a comment and we hope to see you soon!
Birmingham
Reviewed May 19, 2011

First, they prepared a room for me ahead of the normal check in schedule so that I was able to come in a little earlier. My room was very clean and spacious. When I had trouble connecting to the wi-fi, Joe was knocking at the door in less than 5mins after my call. He also let me know that he was available whenever I need him & if there is anything that I need feel free to call the front desk & ask for him personally. I will definitely be coming back here sooner than later!

Room Tip: Ask for Joe Williams. He will get you the best!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to post a review to let everyone know how hospitable everyone at our hotel was-especially recognizing Joe. He is a big asset to our team and he was very excited to read your post and know he made such an impact on your stay.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed May 12, 2011

I am always greeted with a sincere and warm smile when I walk in. My car died in the parking lot and the manager got her personal vehicle and gave me a jump. The rooms are new and nice and the value is great. If I ever get back to Birmingham, this is where I will stay.

Room Tip: Just ask for it. The staff is eager to help.
1 Thank Claimtraveler
DeannaJones, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/280 East-Eagle Point, responded to this review, May 18, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a comment! We look forward to you returning!