“Delicious every time”

Saigon Noodle House
Ranked #59 of 970 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed August 24, 2014

I've eaten here at least five times in the last several years and we have never once been disappointed. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The seating and serving is quick, and the atmosphere is bright and cheerful. It's never too loud, which is a big deal for my husband and I, and yet it's also very kid-friendly.

We love ordering the summer rolls, vermicelli noodle bowl, pho and crispy noodle dish.

The perk to this place is that they also serve a variety of desserts including bubble tea of all sorts of flavors! <3

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Seriously

I've never had a bad meal here. The pho, the noodles, the banh mi, the egg rolls. Everything I've had on the menu is great. I can think of a couple other establishments in Homewood and Hoover that serve Vietnamese and just don't measure up to Saigon.

If you like Vietnamese, you'll love it here.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I went for lunch with my wife and a few friends. Half way through the meal my wife and I were looking for some place to eat afterwards. Service was fine just the food on the other hand was not pleasing to me. There was a strong smell coming from the kitchen that was more related to the smell of rotting cabbage Left with an empty stomach and a large bill. But you live and you learn.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

We love Vietnamese food, and we love Saigon Noodle House. The staff is attentive and friendly. It has a diner/cafe atmosphere. Great for families. In the summer we always order the B-4 because we love it. In the cooler months we enjoy some of the soups. Reading some of the other reviews, I see we need to expand our palate. We have only been there for lunch. It is very filling, but doesn't leave us overstuffed. If you've never experienced Vietnamese food, you should try it. If you enjoy Vietnamese food, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Met my daughter for lunch yesterday at one of our favorite places, Saigon Noodle House. I ordered C-3, from the bun menu which consists of grilled pork with vermicelli noodles and salad like greens. It is served with a fish sauce on the side, and you flavor to your liking.As always, it was excellent.How do you describe good Vietnamese food? It's fairly simple, not heavy and leaves you feeling refreshed, not overfull.I call it a "clean meal" as I come away feeling like I've eaten healthy, yet flavorful and delicious food.The food at Saigon noodle is like that.I have had their various dishes and no complaints. They have added a Thai-type soup using coconut milk as a base, and even it is good.I eat Vietnamese as often as I can and look for resteraunts in whatever city I am in. Lunch, dinner, you can't go wrong here.