“grear place to stay”

Ranked #26 of 79 Hotels in Birmingham
murfreesboro, United States
“grear place to stay”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Great place to Stay. Great place to Stay. Great place to Stay. Great place to Stay. Great place to Stay. Great place to Stay. Great place to Stay. Great place to Stay. Great place to Stay. Great place to Stay. Great place to Stay. Great place to Stay. Great place to Stay. Great place to Stay. Great place to Stay. Great place to Stay. Great place to Stay. Great place to Stay. Great place to Stay. Great place to Stay. Great place to Stay. Great place to Stay. Great place to Stay. Great place to Stay. Great place to Stay. Great place to Stay. Great place to Stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Let me start by saying, I've spent several nights at this hotel in the past, and it's always been very nice. I am hoping my latest visit was just a fluke, and it doesn't indicate the direction of the hotel itself. The first thing I noticed when I arrived in my room was that it had a musty odor. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't something I'm used to finding in this particular hotel. I was also not very pleased to find that there was no bathtub. There was only a shower, and the shower door was so big, it was actually quite cumbersome to open and close. It seemed clean, though, so I didn't ask for another room.

However, the morning of my departure (after my second night), I was packing my things and I dropped my lipstick, which rolled just under the bed. When I casually reached under the edge of the bed to retrieve it, I felt something that felt like paper or a match book. When I pulled it out, it was a condom wrapper. I was horrified. Thankfully, it was empty, but the idea of having touched some stranger's condom wrapper with my bare hand was quite repulsive. I guess I just thought housekeeping would check underneath beds between guests to make sure nothing was left behind. As much as I've enjoyed my previous stays, I will have to think twice before I return to this HIG.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
trussville, United States
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Great stay ,good service clean and fresh beds bathroom was really clean . fresh towel each day . The pool was clean . customer service was great .it was a quiet area ,great parking . Breakfast was fresh & hot each day .I will be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn again in the future .

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Very nice Garden Inn with some easy places to eat very close by. Had dinner at Jim and Nicks which is one of my favorite chain BBQ places, Hooters and a Mexican place are within walking distance. The hotel is in very good shape with good parking.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Maryville, TN
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Outstanding visit at this location. All hotel staff were eager to assist and were very courteous. Accommodations were clean and comfortable. Plenty of shopping close by and a decent selection of restaurants.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
huntsville, United States
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Hotel was very nice. In a very great location. The staff was very nice. called down for a cork screw and they sent it right up. I loved the bathroom the shower was very nice. Their pavilion pantry was very nice as well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Mendon, Massachusetts
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We had a lovely stay on a Sunday night. Not a busy night for the hotel. The room was immaculate and the bathroom had a magnifying mirror on the wall! I was thrilled...most Hilton Garden Inn's don't have them (they really should)! We ate at the restaurant and the meal was excellent (Steak with Broccoli and Rice and a Cobb Salad and Shrimp Cocktail) I don't think my husband has ever told me to try his broccoli before because it was so delicious!....and the staff was fantastic!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Birmingham
Hampton Inn Birmingham / Trussville
Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park
Holiday Inn Express Trussville
Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham / Lakeshore Drive
Drury Inn & Suites Birmingham Southwest
Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham East Irondale

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham/Trussville? Share your experiences!