Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham/Trussville
$151
$144
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Birmingham Homewood(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
$76
$215
$209
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Birmingham Hoover(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
$72
Hotels.com
$97
$90
$119
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Birmingham / Inverness(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
$90
$86
Travelocity
$100
All reviewsfront deskjunior suitegreat place to stayroom was cleanawesome staythe air conditioningbreakfast barindoor poolstaff was friendlyvery nice hotelwould stay here againnext morningeasy accessthe hotel staffhgifirmnesspantry
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I have been staying at the HGI Trussville for about 2 years now. The staff quickly learns that you are a frequent client, welcome you by name and go out of their way to make you feel at home. They try to comply with your requests if at all possible. Everybody on the staff from the front desk, cleaning staff, kitchen and maintanence is genuinely friendly and wants your stay to be as pleasant as possible.

Give them a try if you are in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The place is well kept and clean. Free internet which is nice, washer and dryer on first floor. A dollar to wash and a dollar to dry. Good restaurants and stores within walking distance. Staff was very friendly and helpful upon checking in. Didn't have a bathtub though just shower which is fine. It was also easy to find off of the highway. I do recommend this place for a night or two.

Room Tip: Washer, dryers, pool and gym all on first floor next elevators. Rooms that face west tend to be a little quieter at night
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank KWAJBEAR
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel mainly because it is a Hilton property. When we woke the next morning we found that our door would not open to the hallway. We were trapped in our room! The front desk clerk had to let us out through an adjoining room. When I tried to contact the GM to inform him of the issue, he would not return my phone calls. It's really a nice place, if you stay here make sure you can get in an out of your door. The mattress was very uncomfortable, they are supposed to adjust, but that is a joke.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank David C
Joe M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham/Trussville, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Let me begin by thanking you for choosing our hotel. We very much appreciate your business.

Please accept my apologies for the concerns that you have raised in your review. I was deeply disappointed that iI did not get back with you. The owner informed me he had talked with you before I received the message, still does not excuse my personnally not calling back.
This is totally unacceptable and I assure that this is very rare to happen; however, I can certainly empathize with your frustration and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you went through.

Your business is very important to us and I sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity and consider returning again. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me. We are always listening to our guests!

Joe Malik

Reviewed July 10, 2013

The best possible experience one could have at the Hilton Garden Inn. Comfort and peace of mine, organized, clean and staffed with kind employees who were helpful and showed that they take pride in their jobs. I am confident that I will be booking at the Hilton during my future travels.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Zolean D
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I've stayed here at least 5 times over the past few months for business. The hotel seems relatively new and the rooms are kept up well. My only complaint with this hotel is about the breakfast. I've stayed here, like I said, repeatedly over the past few months, so my experiences aren't isolated. The service is rude and slow and the food isn't good when it's prepared. I forget the hostess' name, but she's been working here for as long as I've been eating here and she is unattentive and acts indifferent toward customers. There are a few other Hilton Garden Inns in the area with better service. I would recommend staying at those instead. Breakfast may not seem like much of a thing to gripe about, but when you travel for work constantly, those little things make a difference.

• Stayed: July 2013