All reviews five points full kitchen front desk sized refrigerator kitchen area one bedroom suite stove top oatmeal walking distance parking fee an extended stay room was spotless convenient location no exception would definitely stay here again nice breakfast free breakfast
Reviewed October 10, 2018

We recently spent 12 days in Birmingham at UAB hospital near the hotel. The food was wonderful with good food and variety every day. The staff was so nice, all of them, and they worked with us when we weren't sure when our loved one would be released. I cannot say enough good things about our stay there for 11 nights, The hotel has lots of good eating places within walking distance. Park here and walk to UAB hospital.

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
WhitneyD243, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Birmingham Downtown at UAB, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the kind words, jamesbond44! We truly appreciate you. Hope to have you back with us next time you are in the area!!!

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Just stayed 10-2018. Checking in and out was super smooth. Clerks were very friendly, professional and gave great local information. Mixers were cool and had good quick bites and ice cold beer. Staff gave me some ice cold pepsi for my room at the end of mixer. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Love the small sectional to relax on. Great for business travel and will stay again.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled on business
WhitneyD243, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Birmingham Downtown at UAB, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

jms574, thank you!!! We appreciate your kind words and willingness to share your experience. Hope you have you back with us again soon!

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

This place was perfect in my eyes. The front desk staff couldn't have been any better. I enjoyed the evening social and the breakfast buffet. My room was spacious and clean. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled on business
WhitneyD243, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Birmingham Downtown at UAB, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Thank you so very much dgray7772k! We appreciate you and look forward to having you back!!

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

I travel for a living and am used to good service at hotels. But GREAT service is what I experienced from the moment I walked in the door at Residence Inn Birmingham Downtown. The dream team of Alexius and Jontel checked me in with the biggest smiles you could ever imagine, and Jontel ran to get me a plate of food to take to my room after a long flight. Ruth came quickly behind with a drink for me to bring upstairs, and I swore I was moving in. These ladies made me feel like family within five minutes of walking in the door. Every single thing they could have done to make me feel welcome, they dialed it up a notch and delivered even more than I could anticipate. I will make sure all of my peers know to book here when doing business in Birmingham and I for one will NEVER book anywhere else!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
WhitneyD243, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Birmingham Downtown at UAB, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Sarah, we can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your willingness to share your recent experience. We are so happy to have had you with us and as far as we're concerned you are certainly part of the family here at Residence Inn Downtown Birmingham at UAB.
We look forward to having you back soon!!!

Reviewed August 26, 2018

Tucked on a corner downtown on the UAB campus, the rooms at this Residence Inn seem to be a bit smaller and more compact than some other RI properties, but it’s clean, quiet, well maintained and the staff is terrific, particularly Jontel. Parking is tight so arrive early if you can. Unfortunately, we were only in town for one night and had an early flight so didn’t get a chance to enjoy breakfast but other guests in the lobby when we checked in were raving about it. Maybe next time!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Whitney D, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Birmingham Downtown at UAB, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Thank you for sharing romadaro! We look forward to having you back with us!