Embassy Suites by Hilton Birmingham-Hoover
$85
$122
$109
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Birmingham Hoover(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
$79
$204
Westin.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Birmingham Homewood(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
$89
$105
$139
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat hotelevening receptionmade to order omeletsliving roomgalleria mallcomplimentary breakfastfree drinksrestaurants and shoppingexcellent stayenjoyed my staythe breakfast areaindoor poolbusiness tripstaff was friendlytuscaloosaaccommodationsconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 27, 2011

New hotel. New design so no noice from atrium. Wow rooms. Great staff. They have you place order for omelet then deliver it so you don't wait in line at breakfast. Still wonderful free breakfast. Will defininetly stay here again. Near a shopping center. Right off main highway. Used to travel from Florida to Nashville through atlanta , now will go through Birmingham. Beautiful area. Embassy suites-love you new design!!!

• Stayed: July 2011
ESHoover, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Birmingham-Hoover, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2012

Dear HarleytTMH,

Thank you for such a thoughtful, thorough review of your recent Embassy Suites Hoover visit! We love hearing how much our guests enjoy our wonderful breakfast and I'm glad that you found your accommodations clean and comfortable.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Embassy Suites Hoover!

Happy Traveling,

Embassy Suites Hoover

Reviewed July 1, 2011

Everyone was very nice and made it a point to learn you name. I enjoyed the typical Embassy Suites ammenities (breakfast and the happy hour). The rooms were well kept and very comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
ESHoover, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Birmingham-Hoover, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2012

Thank you for such a thoughtful, pleasent review of your recent Embassy Suites/Hoover visit! I'm glad that you found your accommodations clean and comfortable.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Embassy Suites/Hoover!

Embassy Suites Hoover Management

Reviewed June 9, 2011

Truly, (and I've stayed in more than my share) this is the best Embassy Suites I've ever visited. Clean. New. Expansive. Friendly. Attentive. Nothing but good things to say about this property. While many Embassies are showing their age, this is a refreshing new addition to the line. I hope we see many more like it into the future.

The hotel is in a very suburban location with many restaurants and shopping areas nearby. It looks to be brand new and much more modern than most Embassies. But it doesn't skimp on space or amenities (as many of the post-modern hotels seem to lately).

I actually had been at a Hyatt Place in Birmingham the prior week and was disappointed. This Embassy is first rate. My only minor complaint is that they have a somewhat strange parking situation with a large lot (which was filled on a couple of occasions) and a small garage with bridges over to the hotel, but only on specific floors. That, and some rather odd turns to get into the lot in the first place, is the only drawback. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
ESHoover, Public Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Birmingham-Hoover, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2011

Dear ButchKin:

Thank you so much for staying with us in Hoover, Alabama! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay so thoroughly! We pride ourselves on our high standards regarding cleanliness, friendliness, and attention to detail, and we greatly appreciate your feedback.
We look very forward to seeing you on your next trip to Hoover, and cannot wait to serve you again soon.

Embassy Suites Management Team

Reviewed June 3, 2011

I found the Embassy Suites I grew up with has changed drastically. More fashionable, but too cramped. These suites are small, there is very little walking space. A family of 4 will be cramped. Bathrooms are similar to dorm bathroom. Also, be careful which room you receive, our bedroom backed up to what I thought might be an arcade then I realized it was a laundry room for hotel guests. The banging and laugher of the guest laundry room kept me up for hours. After calling the front desk to notify, I was told I could move rooms, which means I would need to wake my children, pack up and move to another room. This conversation was done in a kind and generous way, but those of us who have children understand how tough it is to pack up a family, wake children and move to another room after 10pm at night. The hotel was NOT busy and this was confirmed. This room should not have been sold unless it was a last sell. Laundry rooms, washers and dryers, should be placed against the room attendants closet, not a hotel guest bedroom. If you do choose to stay, make sure you are away from the laundry and also the huge commercial vent which are placed outside of my window, horrible view and a dreadful night. On a positive note, employees are all very nice and seem to like their jobs. I compliment all the employees and the training they have received. My suggestion to management, close all laundry rooms as of 9pm. Move the commercial vent 10 - 15 feet further away from a suite window. I am rating this stay as a "poor", a different room may have resulted in this rating.

Room Tip: see above suggestion to receive a better room
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
ESHoover, Public Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Birmingham-Hoover, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2011

Dear kingarthur2010:

Thank you so much for staying with us during your visit to Hoover, Alabama! We pride ourselves on great guest service, and we are very pleased that you found our staff to be courteous.
Thank you about your feedback regarding the noise level of our guest laundry room and the unsatisfactory view. On your next stay we can offer you a room that is located on the back side of the hotel, away from the guest laundry area.
We appreciate your business, and hope the next time you’re in Birmingham you stay with us again and give us the chance to wow you!
Embassy Suites Birmingham-Hoover Management

Reviewed May 15, 2011

Just completed a 4-night reward stay at this property. I am a Hilton Diamon member and me and a friend were looking at a decent lodging option for a golf trip to the RTJ Trail courses in the Hoover area. Picked the Embassy because it's newer and within 10 minutes of Ross Bridge and the Oxmoor Valley complex and of course let me use Hilton points.

Pros - Breakfast was outstanding, big and plentiful, all items fresh, coffee good, attentive wait staff, good short order cook did my fried eggs up just right. Room was modern with a huge bathroom and big 2Q BR. And a big plus was having a ceiling fan in the bedroom. That is rare, but much appreciated. Parking was plentiful and includes an overflow garage and parking is free. Internet service was fast and free (Hilton Gold/Diamond perk. and I agree it should be free to ALL in this day and age since it's just as common as a telephone line)

CONS - Trying to make a left hand turn out of the parking lot is frightening. They almost need a traffic light here since the road is so busy. Also, a small gripe about the furniture. The sofa had a bump out ottoman on one end and it was right up against the wall with no end table. Whomever got stuck on that end of the sofa in the evening didn't have an end table to set a drink.

All in all an outstanding place to stay in the Hoover area.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends