“Romantic, infused Italian Steakhouse”

Bellini's Ristorante & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Bellini's Ristorante & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #81 of 947 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 280 and 119
Description: Great ideas often occur in the most comfortable of settings, and Bellini's is no exception. With that in mind, in 2008, after discussing ideas over a bottle (or 2) of wine, the concept of Bellinis was formed. Come relax, enjoy your own glass of wine among friends, and see where your discussions take you. Bellinis features the highest quality steaks aged a minimum of 21 days and then hand-cut for perfection, housemade pastas, veal, seafood, and classic Tuscan Italian dishes. Bellinis maintains an extensive wine selection and weekly dessert specials.
Huntsville, Alabama
“Romantic, infused Italian Steakhouse”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

In Birmingham for the day and decided on a romantic dinner and with complete luck, found Bellini's. It may be the best ever bone-in Rib-eye (black angus) I have ever tasted. Ever. She had grilled fish. Both had home made pasta - delicious. Really great wine list. Shared a white chocolate bread pudding that was to die for. Will definitely return and soon. We didn't have a reservation and don't know if they take them or not. I suspect that they do.

• Visited July 2013

Olathe, Kansas, United States
“Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

There was a fairly large group of us for dinner after work, and the staff at Bellini's was excellent. There was an excellent variety of choices on the menu, and the drinks were great.

My steak was very tasty, and the desserts, albeit, did not need it, were wonderful. The wait staff was excellent, and made the group feel very comfortable. The music entertainment for the customers sitting outdoors was really good. I would recommend the restaurant

Visited May 2013
“"Integrates all senses"”
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

I was visiting UAB with my boyfriend and we were looking for a romantic restaurant that was classy, had great food, had wonderful service, and was affordable. At Bilini's, we found all of the above and we fell in love with the place. We will be sure to visit again on our next visit to Birmingham. Everything was wonderful.

• Visited November 2012
washington
“Surprisingly delicious”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great food. Their specials are delicious. I had a seafood dish that was fresh and plentiful. We went with a work group and they sat us right away, served us all at the same time and were always there when someone needed something. I would definitely go back w/friends or family if I lived in the area.

Visited April 2013
Alabama
“Pistachio Creme Brulee; Divine”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Bellini's is a favorite for my husband and me; we have been eating there since they opened. You really can't make a bad choice from their menu, and Bellini's is a good place to try something new. They have great martinis and a good wine selection as well.

Bellini's is known for their signature white chocolate bread pudding, and is our usual fare if having dessert. It is my husband who has the sweet tooth, and I am generally along for a small portion of the sugar ride. Friday night our server suggested we try something different (for dessert) and we were presented with Pistachio Creme Brulee.

To me, all creme brulee tastes pretty much the same; not this one. It was unique and divinely different, and the fresh berries on the side complimented it well.

Their great lunch menu and timely service, make it a perfect place for a work-day lunch.

• Visited March 2013