“Another Good Appetizer”

Bellini's Ristorante & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Bellini's Ristorante & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #86 of 964 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 280 and 119
Description: Great ideas often occur in the most comfortable of settings, and Bellini's is no exception. With that in mind, in 2008, after discussing ideas over a bottle (or 2) of wine, the concept of Bellinis was formed. Come relax, enjoy your own glass of wine among friends, and see where your discussions take you. Bellinis features the highest quality steaks aged a minimum of 21 days and then hand-cut for perfection, housemade pastas, veal, seafood, and classic Tuscan Italian dishes. Bellinis maintains an extensive wine selection and weekly dessert specials.
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I have come here a couple of times since the last review. I still give it high remarks. The last time I came here I had the duck taco's and they were great. Unfortunately though, this time they were out of the taco's so I got the pizza again and it was certainly good. Same thin crust and everything.

There are newer reviews for Bellini's Ristorante & Bar

Reviewed September 7, 2012

The food and the service were wonderful. Someone certainly put a lot of thought into the wine list; it was a pleasure just reading it! The presentation was nice, and the staff was knowledgeable and friendly. Whether you are stopping for a drink after work, or celebrating a special occasion Bellini's is the place to go!

1  Thank SusanWritesPrecise
Reviewed July 23, 2012

My husband and I are "regulars" at this restaurant. We've eaten everything on the menu at one time or another. Our favorite appetizer is the Pastel Formaggio; which is a fried boursin cheese cake with a couple of grilled shrimp and a marinara sauce you'll want to scoop up with bread.

Since the restaurant is close to our home, it's also a great place to have a cocktail after work. The bartenders and the wait-staff are always friendly and hospitable. Our personal favorites are Christina and Jarod.

2  Thank Joypc1
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Tonight we dined at Bellinin's as a party of three. Fortunately for us we'd used open table to make a reservation as the place filled up quickly.
Our server Courtney was excellent, very knowledgeable on the wine list as well as the menu.
For starters we tried Pastel Framaggio. If licking the plate good doesn't describe this dish then I'm not certain I can get it across. The salads were very good and just the right size. I had the filet with spinach, my wife the eggplant and our daughter tried the raviolli. Each dish was preppared properly and nicely presented. We finished the evening with the bread pudding split between the three of us. I think this might have been the best bread pudding I've had. Two or well Six thumbs up.

2  Thank Staple15
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Went for just that and was very pleased! I had a pizza, not sure the name but it had spicy red sauce, 3 or 4 meats and mozz. It came on a very thin crust and was excellent. My wife ordered a glass of house wine, $10. I will be going back for the pizza!