1,065 results
All reviews galleria mall shula's steakhouse club level rooftop pool self parking valet staff nice hotel room service per day the room was nice business trip bed was very comfortable definitely stay here again staff was friendly leon conference hoover
Reviewed November 15, 2017

We arrived at the Hotel at 8:15 a.m. on the 13th of November. We knew we could not check in until 4:00 p.m. Our classes started at 9:00 a.m. and continued until 5:00 p.m. When arriving at the desk to check in there was a long line. Once I had reached a staff member I was told my room that was supposed to be ready at 4:00 p.m. was not ready and they took my phone number so I could be called when it was ready. I waited for about ten minutes and went back to the desk to ask why the room was not ready and the lady looked and said it's ready. I don't understand why I was not allowed to check in at 4:00 p.m. I asked if we would be accommodated since our room was not ready at the correct check in time. We were offered free breakfast (Told them our breakfast was already provided) then was offered an appetizer in the restaurant (Told them we already had plans to eat elsewhere. So I told the lady I would write a review about the customer service. So this is it.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank 988jeanam
HyattRegencyBhm, Director of Sales at Hyatt Regency Birmingham - The Wynfrey Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Thank you for your kind words about The Hyatt Regency Birmingham- The Wynfrey Hotel. We are sorry that the room was not ready at 4pm. While we strive to achieve check-in times, there are occasionally hic-cups along the path that prevent us from having every room ready. It does appear that we offered you compensation for the delay and will work harder in the future to be ready. Thank you for your feedback.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Reviewed November 14, 2017

The service was excellent and location to the mall made it convenient for shopping. One of the best hotel breakfast buffet I have experienced in a long time. I would recommend this location for business as well as pleasure.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for your kind words about The Hyatt Regency Birmingham- The Wynfrey Hotel. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed our amazing location and look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed November 14, 2017

Very nice hotel and connected to the mall which was very convenient since I forgot my dress to wear to the wedding I was attending the next day. However, if you want anything to drink while you are there you better bring it with you...no drink machines ANYWHERE, except one in the lobby and a bottle of water was $4.00.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo

Reviewed November 13, 2017

Food in Tavern restaurant is great! Hotel staff very courteous and helpful, the rooms are clean, quiet, and comfortable!!! My family loves it here. Location is also a plus, located right in the Galleria mall!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family