“Fantastic motorcycle museum”

Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum
Ranked #1 of 95 things to do in Birmingham
More attraction details
Owner description: A motorcyclist's dream, this museum has 750 vintage and modern motorcycles displayed on walls, two-tiered platforms and just about everywhere you look. The bikes are displayed randomly, rather than by date and year, adding an element of unpredictability to the viewer's experience.
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Almost 1000 vintage and newer motorcycles on 5 floors. Beautiful building. Well laid out and with detailed information beside each machine. Whether you are a motorcycle aficionado or not you will be overwhelmed. Even my wife got into it and she is just a pillion passenger type of motorcycle person.

1  Thank stpetevette

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Nice museum, very nice stuff. The entrance fees are too much for my opinion (15$ they have AAA discount which is nice if you are coming with a few people) but other than that, really nice place to spend a few hours.

1  Thank darez
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I went with my husband and of course I thought that I would be bored, but I was amazed. This is a MUST see if you are passing through Birmingham. I have never seen so many motorcycles in my life. It was very interesting, because they were all so diverse. The staff was friendly and acommondating. It is a self guided tour, so you can walk around for hours. Plan to be there longer than you anticipate, because you will.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We've visited the museum several times in the past. It's always a treat. A very nice facility with a mind boggling number of motorcycles. There must be thousands. This trip was to the track for a SCCA race. The staff is professional and courteous. Parking and viewing areas are spacious and well marked. Clean restrooms. This will make you a motorsports fan, if your not already. Had a great time.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I drove a little over seven hours hoping to see just the Lotus sports car part of the museum. I arrived with only 20 minutes left, but plenty of time to see the small part of the collection, but I was told no tickets after 5:30 and no options except wait till 10 amthe next day to see what I know will take me no more than 30 min to review. I was really turned off. I would have paid full price for the look, but the young lady said no options, just wait till we open. I have no interest in the extensive motorcycle exhibit, but would have loved to see the Lotus elite and elans. I was really disappointed by their inflexible attitude.
Darrel Dore