“Good Thai Food”
Review of Surin West

Surin West
Ranked #24 of 960 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Weston, FL
“Good Thai Food”
Reviewed May 18, 2010

I was pleasantly surprised to find a good Thai restaurant in S. Birmingham. We went on a Sunday night and it was my first experience with visiting a small town and realizing not much is open for dinning on Sunday nights. However....this place was and I found the food to be very tasty.

“I can always be convinced to go. The capital of Sushi in Metropolitan Birmingham”
Reviewed April 28, 2010

Springville, Alabama
“Surin on 280 is my favorite.”
Reviewed April 12, 2010

The atmosphere is great and so is the food. The servers are very good, especially, Kristin, BJ and Jessica. The best sushi in Birmingham.

Birmingham, AL
“AMAZING Crab Angels”
Reviewed March 6, 2010

I absolutely LOVE this place. There are 3 locations in the Birmingham area, and the menus vary a bit from place to place. The one constant is their crab angels though. They're the best I've ever had, and the sauce they serve with them is incredible too. It can be a little pricey, but the portions are big enough for most people to share. I highly recommend the Barbecue Thai Chicken. It's by far the most flavorful chicken I've ever had.

McKinney, Texas
“First time trying Thai and LOVED IT”
Reviewed March 2, 2010

It was my husband and I's first experience with Thai cuisine. So I cannot rate the food based on how authentic it is. But it tasted amazing! We had an ok waiter...could have used a little more personality. We were looking for suggestions and his opinions, but really didn't get any. We did have another nice waitress stop by and help us out though. We ordered a couple sushi rolls. Very good. Not the best I've ever had, but good. I had an order of Tofu Coconut Soup. It was amazing. My husband ordered Roasted Duck with Red Curry and I had Chicken Panang. Both had a spicy sauce and were delicious. I highly recommend both and the soup.