“Great place for lunch specials!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Surin West

Surin West
Ranked #22 of 939 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
“Great place for lunch specials!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

offers great food at great prices for lunch specials . one of the largest thai place in birmignham with large selection of shushi.

• Visited June 2013

Birmingham, Alabama
“Always good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have been to both of the locations in Birmingham and have never been disappointed with the food or the service. Perfect date night place ... BBQ chicken is awesome !!

• Visited February 2014
Birmingham, AL
“Excellent Thai food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband absolutely loves the chicken fried rice and we both love the coconut soup. I like the Chicken Masaman and the egg rolls and little basket appetizers. This is one of my husband's favorite lunch spots,

• Visited February 2014
Greenville, North Carolina
“May be one of the best testaurants I have ever eaten at”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

My son ate at Sarin West a few years back and came home raving about how good the food was. We had a flight mishap that required our staying in Birmingham for a night and decided to try it for ourselves. We started with the larb and, to be honest, it was so good and plentiful I could have made a full meal out of that alone. But our entrées were every bit as good. Even with the relatively low price, the food was absolutely great. The decor is nothing to write home about, but they serve a lot of people in a nrief period. Vasual attire is fine. Don't pass this one.

Visited February 2014
Birmingham, Alabama
“Enjoy this place and it's sister restaurant on 280”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

The whole family likes this restaurant--the favorite dish is the BBQ chicken. It is so tender and comes with a side of shrimp fried rice. My absolute favorite thing though is the spicy coconut soup with chicken. For lunch, you get a small bowl of the tofu version, but the broth is great (sorry, but I don't eat the tofu). I have been known to buy a large serving of the soup to carry to work with me for a few days for lunch.

• Visited January 2014