“Very good place to stop”

Lou's Pub and Package
Ranked #7 of 52 Nightlife in Birmingham
Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

While in Birmingham, we found and stopped into Lou’s Pub which we just happened upon while driving around. We stopped for a drink and were greeted by the bartender and staff immediately. We enjoyed our cocktail as their selection of drinks and beer was extensive. We thoroughly enjoyed the bartender, who provided special attention to us while we were there. I wish it was close to our home, as I would become a regular. I highly recommend it. It’s location is very close to St. Vincent hospital and several other bars and restaurants are nearby.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

I so enjoyed this bar and the people in it. Great service, great prices, great fun! I was well on my way to the end of my day, so NEXT time I'm in Birmingham, I'll start at Lou's and maybe be a bit more sober. GREAT BAR!

Reviewed August 22, 2016

My husband and I used to go there about once a month when we were in town for business; Lou was still alive. If we missed a month he would always tease us and ask where we had been. He always remembered our names. We still go there but it doesn't have the same feel.

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

This bar is a fun, place to go with friends for good cocktails at reasonable prices. The staff is knowledgable and nice. There's also a little board where you can buy drinks and leave them for someone to claim later!