All reviews five points vulcan statue free wine and beer media room pots and pans jim n nicks social hour ceiling fan clean property secure parking pull out sofa double queen hotel is great full size fridge points area walking distance small kitchen
Reviewed October 4, 2018

Staff was amazing! Very friendly and helpful. Room was clean. The view was great. Very close to good restaurants with plenty of variety to choose from. Hotel room was quiet. We enjoyed our stay with no complaints.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Birmingham Downtown Near UAB, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We appreciate your staying with us and look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed September 30, 2018

We had wonderful accommodation our one night - wish we could have stayed longer.
There was a silver velvet sleeper sofa in our room, very comfortable - where did it come from? I would have it in my own home if I could ever find it!
Looking forward to our next visit, the staff and experience was lovely.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Birmingham Downtown Near UAB, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2018

Reviewed September 25, 2018

This hotel is great. I stayed here in order to be near the 5 points area. The hotel was very nice. Large rooms. Very clean. Staff is excellent! Very friendly and always referred to me by name. They went out of their way to make my staff wonderful.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Birmingham Downtown Near UAB, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Reviewed September 24, 2018

We had a problem with the A/C in the middle of the night. One of the units in our suite was blowing hot air despite multiple attempts to lower the temp. The night person came and checked it out and said he couldn't fix it and offered to give us another room. Unfortunately our very young children were already sleeping and we didn't want to disturb them as we had an early flight the next morning. He offered to discount the room at check out since we were leaving very early. The discount wasn't adequate and he offered to have the manager call me once he arrived since he wasn't authorized to give more. The manager never called and i had to call to figure it out once i received an email that the full amount was charged. The manger was very courteous and offered to give me 1/2 off of my room. However i still have yet to see the credit applied to my credit card.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Birmingham Downtown Near UAB, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. I have forwarded your comments to our management team and they will be contacting you soon. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed September 24, 2018

Every interaction with the hotel staff was great. They were all genuinely concerned about the quality of my stay and bent over backwards to be as accommodating as possible. I will stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business