“Nice change from the normal chain burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Milo's Hamburgers

Milo's Hamburgers
Ranked #40 of 87 Restaurants in Bessemer
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Daleville, Alabama
“Nice change from the normal chain burgers”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I wanted to try something local but didn't want to go to far from the hotel the night I arrived and happened on this(I wasn't aware until later that they have more in the area). It sort of reminded me of an In N Out burger if you've ever been to one. The menu isn't extensive but focused on just a few items which were quite good. I ordered a cheese burger and fries, the burger has a barbecue type sauce and if I ever go again will probably order without onions or at least ask for them to go easy as they were quite strong. They put a seasoning salt on the fries which was good but they could go a little easy on it as a few were a little overpowering salty.
All in all I really enjoyed it though.

• Visited October 2012

Columbus, Ohio
“Classic Local Burger Joint”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I've been to Bessemer/Birmingham several times for work, and I always grab lunch at Milo's while I'm in town. Burgers are delicious and they have their Milo's Sauce which is perfect for a burger. I read the review below about the salty fries, and Milo's fries have a seasoning salt (similar to Lowery) applied to them. I like the fries, but I do like salty food. Don't forget the sweet tea.

• Visited September 2012
WestBlocton
“Quick and Yummy”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Great Burgers, fast service and convienent location.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Momof5boys33
Houston, Texas
“Saltiest french fries ever encountered”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

I was told that Milo's is a local hamburger joint favorite in Bessemer. Maybe I went on a bad day but never have I been served fries so laden with salt. I literally had to brush off the excess salt on each fry before considering tasting it. The hamburger sauce seemed to be A-1 which overpowered the burger. All I could taste was the sauce and bread. I usually try to give any restaurant a second chance but I will have to pass this time.

• Visited November 2011
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“GREAT..... but cold!”
Reviewed September 5, 2011

My family and i were visiting in alabama and decided to stop by here on our way back home. The food is good. The pricing is a little high, and the kids prices are very high too. The only real problem is they keep the dining room so so so cold! Me and my family found are selfs rushing too eat so we could get out of the cold dining room! Overall great food and service........ just kinda chilly!

• Visited July 2011