“Average”

Cuisines: American
Clermont, Florida
“Average”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The ribs were not that great for an applebees. The staff was friendly, the drinks were good. If you stay at the hotels nearby, you get a 10% discount!

Visited August 2012

WestBlocton
“Date Night”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My husband and I love to eat here on our date nights, however this place is also great for family dinning with children. We have never recieved a bad meal here and the service is always wonderful. Waiter/Waitress and staff members are always professional and friendly. The restaurant, tables and eating utensils are clean and the environment is comfortable. There is something on the menu for everyone. I high recommend eating here if u are every in this part of town.

• Visited March 2012
Birmingham, AL
“Curbside To Go Was a Bust”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I waited an hour after phoning in the order. When I got it, there was a burned section in my potatoe. No offer by waiter to do anything about it..not even a drink for my wait. Won't be back!

• Visited June 2012
Birmingham
“A typical chain”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I typically like Applebee's but this isn't my favorite one. I visit every few months just to see if anything has changed but it stays the same - probably management. The staff is friendly but not overly friendly, the food is fair, and it's slow coming out of the kitchen.

Visited January 2012
Alabama
“Gave them a second chance...EPIC FAILURE!”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

This was our second try at this restaurant. The first one was about 6 months ago, when we stopped in for a late lunch while travelling through the area. They weren't busy at all but it took forever to get our drinks, then our appetizer, then our meal, and then the check. One person took our order and another one brought it. We didn't think much of it because that happens regularly for whatever reason. My daughters food was room temp at best, but ours was hot. We kept watching for the girl who took our order so we could address it but we never saw her. So when the one who delivered it passed by again we flagged her down and asked where she was. She told us that something happened and she quit...right in the middle of her shift. Then she went on to tell us they were already short handed and this wans't her table but now she was going to have to tend to it and probably work late too and.... Needless to say, we didn't send the food back. Mostly for fear of her spitting on it or something because she made it clear she was in no mood. That exchange made for a lovely Sunday meal! We chalked it up to being a Sunday and whoever was missing from the wait staff must have had a little too much fun the night before and called in sick. It's actually kind of sad that we live in a time & area where we are so used to bad service, we have started making excuses for people.
Our second trip was on Sunday 5/6/12. Driving through again, late lunch again. There were some cars in the parking lot, but nowhere close to being busy. I think we had actually forgotten about the last time. We walked in, told the hostess there were 5 of us, she looked around and said "You can have a seat, it will be 15-20 minutes". (There was already another family waiting) We looked around at all of the tables, at least 1/2 of them empty... "Why so long? There are plenty of places to sit." She looked at us rather tiredly, no concern or apology on her face... "because we only have 3 servers working", and she looked away. It hit my husband & I at the same time! This is the SAME problem they had the last time we were here! He said "That's alright, you can take our name off. 15-20 minutes is much too long of a wait when there are obviously so many tables available". She didn't say a single word...or really even acknowledge him, thou I am sure she heard him. Out the door we went, headed to another restaurant across the road. Shortly after arriving, the family that was ahead of us waiting walked in. I am sure we will remember all of this the next time we are passing through!

• Visited May 2012