“Convenient to the interstate”

WoodSpring Suites Birmingham Bessemer
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Bessemer
Destin, Florida
“Convenient to the interstate”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Value place is the hotel for me. Great rates and great service! The Bessemer location is convenient to the interstate and local fare. Staff is friendly and inviting. I recommend value place to anyone traveling. You can't go wrong!

• Stayed January 2014

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Destin, Florida
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Recently renovated, great staff! Mattresses are more comfortable than most hotels. Something that struck me as odd- my room, however renovated, had half carpet, half wood flooring. I don't understand why they didn't go fully one way or the other. Regardless- clean rooms, good location. Will definitely stay again!

• Stayed January 2014
New orleans
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I just spent the last few days at this hotel and I was not disappointed! The staff were great, the rooms too. I surprised at how clean it was especially for the price. I will encourage others to stay here and when I get back this way I will too.

• Stayed February 2014
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Been here for over 3 years and it is a great to stay. Clean affordable and great customer service also the new property manager is awesome! I would recommend Value Place to anyone that need to stay short or long term. The room have been redone and is very clean. The full kitchen allows me to save money while I was there since I didn't have to eat out everyday. I enjoy it and will recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front side is great. You can look over the stores and restaurants.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Birmingham Bessemer, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Thank you for your feed back! We are very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us and the newly renovated rooms with large flat screen TVs. The best thing we can get from a guest is the honor of a referral. We hope that you will stay with us again the next time you need a place.
Angleton
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I'm a military contractor and I travel a lot. I stay in a lot of hotels. I arrived later in the day and the on call attendant was very polite and attentive. She made sure I was satisfied with everything at check in. The room had just been redone and was very clean. The full kitchen was a nice touch and allowed me to save a few bucks while I was there since I didn't have to eat out everyday. I enjoyed my visit and will recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: The hotel offers room tours when you get there. This helps you decide which you want to get.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Birmingham Bessemer, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay! We very recently renovated the property and are very pleased that our guests are enjoying the upgrades we made including larger TVs and new flooring. We hope that you will continue to think of us when you need lodging.
Daphne, Alabama
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This hotel has recently been renovated and you can tell (my room had a new mattress). It has a new manager and a great staff. It is very clean. When I checked in the manager let me pick out my room and so I was able to get a room facing the back of the building (I work nights this was a must). They were great. I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
We are very pleased that you enjoyed our recent upgrades including the new mattresses and the larger flat screen TVs! We take great pride in providing each guest with the best experience possible. We hope that you will continue to choose Value Place for your lodging needs.
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Dont ever stay here my wife and I were to stay here for a week I booked the place paied 368.00 for a week.my oldest child broke her leg and we didnt stay not one night she had surgery and they wouldnt refund but one hundred dollars of my money.they were very rude not caring what so ever about my kids after all of this I called the corporate office and filled a case.they didnt call in the three day period so I called again.when I got there I asked about the one good review that I seen. it was one of there employes I was discusted but took the room any way and I have never been to a place in the area and been treated with such disrespect. I would like a response from somone !

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank myers1987
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Birmingham Bessemer, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We value all feedback from out guests. It is the only way we can ensure quality a quality product and service to everyone who stays with us. I have emailed you separately so that I may learn a little more about your situation. Please get back to me when you have a moment. Thank you again for your feedback.