“Train wreck”

WoodSpring Suites Birmingham Bessemer
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Bessemer
“Train wreck”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Dont ever stay here my wife and I were to stay here for a week I booked the place paied 368.00 for a week.my oldest child broke her leg and we didnt stay not one night she had surgery and they wouldnt refund but one hundred dollars of my money.they were very rude not caring what so ever about my kids after all of this I called the corporate office and filled a case.they didnt call in the three day period so I called again.when I got there I asked about the one good review that I seen. it was one of there employes I was discusted but took the room any way and I have never been to a place in the area and been treated with such disrespect. I would like a response from somone !

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank myers1987
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Birmingham Bessemer, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We value all feedback from out guests. It is the only way we can ensure quality a quality product and service to everyone who stays with us. I have emailed you separately so that I may learn a little more about your situation. Please get back to me when you have a moment. Thank you again for your feedback.

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Travelers also viewed these Bessemer hotels
Best Western Plus Bessemer Hotel & Suites
Comfort Inn
#4 of 12 in Bessemer
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bessemer
Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Bessemer

Been to WoodSpring Suites Birmingham Bessemer? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about WoodSpring Suites Birmingham Bessemer

Property: WoodSpring Suites Birmingham Bessemer
Address: 5535 Academy Drive, Bessemer, AL 35022-8501 (Formerly WoodSpring Suites Birmingham Southwest)
Location: United States > Alabama > Bessemer
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Bessemer
Hotel Class:2.5 star — WoodSpring Suites Birmingham Bessemer 2.5*
WoodSpring Suites Birmingham Southwest (formerly Value Place Birmingham/Bessemer) is a smoke-free / 100% non-smoking hotel. WoodSpring Suites is a new kind of extend-stay hotel. Our hotels are comfortable, our rooms are well-priced, and our customer service makes every guest feel welcome. Kitchens in every room. If you need a hotel for a few nights, a week, or longer - you'll save more money the longer you stay with us. Free wi-fi and access to guest laundry and vending help you relax while away from home. WoodSpring Suites. It's Simple. Done Better. Limited front desk hours - use a courtesy phone in the lobby or guest room for 24/7 guest support (including check-in) from our friendly staff. Extended stay hotels are different in amenities from traditional hotels. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your WoodSpring Suites Birmingham Bessemer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.