“Lovely afternoon drink and food”
Review of Rock N Grill Cafe

Rock N Grill Cafe
Ranked #21 of 126 Restaurants in Yangshuo County
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Thai, Bar
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

A very pleasant place this stop for a drink and dinner. Delicious food of ample portions. Good Belgian beer too. Very relaxing with very attentive and helpful staff. Recommended of you enjoy good quality beer and food.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Good food big portions. Cosy place. We did not disappointed, open all the time I guess specially afternoon where the others mainly closed during the day in yintiang western square. Recommended.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

They have a really great acustic singer who sings Chinese love ballets. Super relaxing place to stop for some beer and sit outside under a canopy.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I had here and was quite disappointed with the food. I had crab but it was totally overwhelmed by the amount of stodgy batter, and looked nothing like the photo in the menu.

Service was ok but nothing special.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

I have been living in China for 4 months so I have been eating Western style food for most meals. My wife and I shared a pizza and a large size order of Spring Rolls. We sat on the patio. I enjoyed the food. The service was attentive and the cost was reasonable!

Date of visit: December 2017