We spent two nights here in late April, it was exactly what we expected from this lovely retreat in a stunning part of China. The staff were great, the food very good, and the location is simply spectacular. This is not a five-star retreat by Western standards so don't go expecting it. It was just what we needed after a few days of high-rise hotel living in Shanghai. The 30-minute walk into town is no problem, just take a torch if you're doing it after dark. We loved this place - thanks Alf and your team for making our stay so enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yangshuo Li River Resort is a family run Resort. Our stunning location takes in some of the best views in the Yangshuo region and our close proximity to the town of Yangshuo gives our guests the opportunity to explore its multitude of shopping, dinning and entertainment options. We have a variety of rooms to cater to couples, friends, families and those who want a luxurious experience. We also have a restaurant which serves a large range of Chinese and Western dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. All of this is complimented by our high standards of service. We have a good size swimming pool which is exclusive to our guests. The pool is open during the warmer months of the year, approximately from April to mid-December. The pool is excellent for early morning swims, relaxing during the day or soothing your body after a day of sightseeing. We hope to take care of you here soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Li River Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Li River Retreat Hotel Yangshuo County
- Li River Retreat Yangshuo County