“Go, only if you want a hike to the top.”
Review of Moon Hill

$66.00*
and up
Private 5-Hour Bike Tour of Yangshuo Countryside
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Go to this place if you have lots of time and no other place to go and want to hike up for a view from the top.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Mountain structure is very interesting and we didn't find the steps/hike as bad as some other reviewers have said. It was a little frustrating how the little old lady vendors following you up. There were 3 of us and 3 of them and they stayed about 1 foot behind us the whole way up and just stared when my toddler cried for a few minutes. No personal space, but it is all part of the experience :)

Reviewed September 20, 2012

This hike is hard but you are going up steps so it doesn't take much brain power. The views are impressive and if you so inclined there are points set up for mountain climbers. The only drawbacks were the peddlers you'd meet at various points trying to push coke or cold water.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

On a day we took a bike ride through the Yangshuo country side, we took some great pictures of this site. Nice look!

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I had a great guide- from Bike Asia- come with me. The hike was about 30 minutes up. The course was easy to follow and the views from the top are some of the best of my lifetime- and I am a 47 year old male who lived for a decade or more near the Rocky Mountains in Canada. The lady selling us drinks was so sweet. She followed me the whole way up, fanning me the whole time, never pushing for a sale. She was fun and a local. At the end I bought a water and would have bought more, but I already had postcards and books. I LOVED THIS HIKE AND VIEWS.