“Amazing food & service! ”

Ganga Impression Indian Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Came here for dinner last night and was extremely impressed!
As soon as I sat down, I ordered and a pitcher of water was brought to my table. I'm so glad they left the whole pitcher. I drink a lot of water when I eat, so this saved me from asking to refill my glass every 3 minutes...Very helpful!
My food came quickly and was hot.
I ordered Vegetable Korma and Garlic Nann. Both were amazing and full of flavor!! I could eat here everyday!!

The 2 men working the floor were very kind and attentive. They checked up on me to insure I was enjoying my meal.

Vegetable Korma 38¥
Garlic nann 12¥

I came hungry and left VERY satisfied!!

I'm not visiting the area long, but I will surely be back for their delicious filling vegetarian options!

Thank you!!

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

The first time we ate here we walked in by coincidence and the food turned out to be really really good so we had to come back more often! The staff speaks perfect english and is really kind. Would recommend!

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

For the people reading all the reviews in TripAdvisor, be aware some of the reviewers have very low requirements or just happy to get a dirty hamburger that’s really garbage

Non chinese restaurants in Yangshuo are focused on single time business, so most are really good at business not so good at food

This place Ganga is different, Indian owners and operators making decent Indian food. Some of the stuff was really up to standard like BBQ but some other stuff was just really good for China (ingredients and localization problem).

Currently ranked 1 on TripAdvisor for yangshuo, the Ganga is far and better than anything ranked after number 5 or 6.

It’s a small place, not too upscale so don’t think packaging but think nice clean food from caring owner and staff.

Sorry we ate all the food before I thought about review

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Due to the good reviews we decided to test this place ourselves. And guess what, it was worth it! The owner is very attentive does everything to make your experience as special as possible. We even got a free welcome drink. The food is fresh, spicy and of high quality! If you like Indian cuisine this is the place to go to!

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

I know my way around a curry, and this arguably one of the best I’ve ever had. Teamed with great service and a lovely atmosphere. Perfect.