“The Best Indian food I had ever had !!”

Ganga Impression Indian Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Hong Kong, China
“The Best Indian food I had ever had !!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Never think that there is any nice Indian food in this place...

This restaurant is recommended by a Bulgarian girl who stayed in Yangshuo for a few months already and she visited the restaurant very often. I didn't have any hope before I came even she highly recommended.

We had ordered Tardoori chicken, yogurt with cucumber (very fresh), curry mushroom with green beans, butter nann, beer...

The food are all.... so so so Tasty!! I can say... they are the best one I had ever had !!! I am missing this restaurant badly !!

When I left the restaurant, I truly requested the Indian chef to consider opening a branch in Hong Kong!

Highly recommended !!!!! You can't miss it

• Visited December 2012
12 Thank KA LUNG C

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
“Amazing Food”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Had never tried Indian food prior to coming to China, and I absolutely fell in love with it. This place is fabulous. My boyfriend who has traveled to India assures me this is some of the best in the world. I loved everything I tried in this place.

Visited May 2012
12 Thank Shalynn5284
Yangshuochen, Guangxi, China
“OMG!!!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

love Mac (owner) love the food, my god.... the food. Kingfisher beer. Just amazing authentic food. Imported spices from India make this a quality place for a curry. If only I could take it with me back to the UK.

Visited September 2012
12 Thank Jono250781
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Superlicious Northern Indian food!!!”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Hi guyz..we were in yangshuo for 2days n got to know thr was an indian restaurant thr...so were jz wen wt da impression wht great food can they serve us as we were having mostly tasteless food all over Guilin...But were were so wrong!!! The food were super delicious jz as how u will have it in india..the chef, Mr Mukesh who is also the owner of the restaurant gave us a warm welcome.The place is very cozy n nice place to chill out and have good indian food..Wen u ar thr plz make ur way to this restaurant,is a place u must dine in..dun miss it!

• Visited November 2012
13 Thank shajinaah
Berlin, Germany
“Mack the best indian cook in this town”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

For me I was falling in love with this place from my very minute as I went through the menu. And I have to say one more thing: I was in Yangshuo for around 3 weeks and because the first dish was soooooo cool I just had to eat there almost every day, well twice I was trying some other places, but I was not happy with the local food there, just too oily. And have a very close look next door is also a indian but the food sucks in there. Ganga is the nr. ONE choice for the best and authentic indian food I ever had in my life. Ganga has also the best indian beer in town. This place is heaven. Mack see you soon, I´m on my way... Best greeting from Berlin/Germany... start rolling it up ;))... looking forward to party with you again :) My respect for the kitchen crew and a big thanks to your waiter... Peace and Love

Visited August 2012