“A nice surprise”

QiZhongTian Coffee
Guangzhou, China
“A nice surprise”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Found 7th Heaven while looking for dinner before the San Jie Lu Impression show on the river. Very happy with the food, service, and Remoun our hostess who was very friendly and spoke great English. The broccoli and garlic, hummus and pita, and Israeli salad were especially good. Give it a try - it's worth it.

• Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Singapore, Singapore
“great lunch here!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

nice setting with indoor n outdoor seating
understand food is good here but we have tofu
must try the steam yam with sugar n vinegar sauce? yet taste very good!
eggplants too..
just remind them to reduce the oil n salt or cook your preferred style
friendly staff too..

Visited October 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“5 Star Food”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I ate here twice--and thank goodness my guide and driver ate with me. That way, we were able to order lots of different dishes to eat. I'm normally a non-meat eater but they convinced me to try the sweet and sour port, pork spare ribs, satay beef, and duck. OMG. Those dishes alone were enough to make me change my mind. I ate broccoli with garlic, tofu, black fungus, bamboo shoots, local shrimp (watch the ginger), and tried the local beer (pretty good). Seriously good food. Order the white sticky rice and green tea. Try to get a table outside. And look across at the McDonald's as you eat your bamboo shoots. It's good value and really good Chinese food.

Visited September 2013
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
“Nice Breakfast! Love the Banana Pancake!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I had breakfast here. I think I ordered the 7th Heaven Breakfast or something.
It had 2 eggs (sunny side-up, scrambled or boiled), toasts, coffee, and juice (watermelon, mango, or banana), and banana pancake. The I fell in love with the banana pancake, it was simple but it's just so good. I like the fact that they have choices for the eggs and juice. For the review below, I agree with the coffee it's instant. I don't mind though the breakfast was only CNY35. I did try Lucy's Place the next day and had the same thing. But I think 7th Heaven's pancake was better.

If I go back to Yangshuo, I will go to 7th Heaven for the pancake again.

• Visited August 2013
Cheadle Hulme, United Kingdom
“Evening Meal”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We enjoyed dinner here twice and found the food to be good quality and speedy. Would happily return. It hasn't got the most extensive and adventous menu but staple quality stuff you can't go wrong with.

• Visited March 2013